Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Latest News on Newton Ct guns used

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    8

    Latest News on Newton Ct guns used

    Take a look at this as there may be some untold stories in hopes of promoting an agenda

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjlmFG4W7-s&sns=fb

  2. #2
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770
    Did one of the first reports not state that he had used a shotgun?

    It is germane to note that almost every one of these people who have committed this sort of atrocity have either very quickly surrendered, committed suicide, or attempted "suicide by cop". Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly. These people are basically gutless wonders; just as are those who scream "Ban the guns, ban the guns" after every one of these incidents.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Did one of the first reports not state that he had used a shotgun?

    It is germane to note that almost every one of these people who have committed this sort of atrocity have either very quickly surrendered, committed suicide, or attempted "suicide by cop". Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly. These people are basically gutless wonders; just as are those who scream "Ban the guns, ban the guns" after every one of these incidents.
    "The Germans have got nothing to do with it."


    Sorry couldn't resist, watched Smokey and the Bandit too many times.


    Regarding the OP, there has been NO evidence presented by authorities. Just like Aurora, Tucson, etc. Suicide, or guilty plea after being whisked away by FEDS.

    Side note the same scenario played out in Port Arthur Tasmania before the Aussie ban passed. A virtual retard plead guilty to a massacre that an Aussie Spec. Forces General said his best shooters couldn't duplicate. Google Martin Bryant.

    These incidents have a name..... False Flag.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Keylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Did one of the first reports not state that he had used a shotgun?

    It is germane to note that almost every one of these people who have committed this sort of atrocity have either very quickly surrendered, committed suicide, or attempted "suicide by cop". Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly. These people are basically gutless wonders; just as are those who scream "Ban the guns, ban the guns" after every one of these incidents.

    Fast & Furious failed to achieve it's goal. Neither did the Aurora false flag operation. This false flag operation seems to have gotten some traction, though the way folks are arming up it may not turn out the way the PTB had anticipated.

    There is but one truth, many lies.

    "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Looks like my previous hypothesis is gaining traction....that the shooter did not use a 223 rifle but the cops retrieved it and then shot the kids later with it ... just so the ME could say that a 223 caliber rifle inflicted the moral wounds.

    And then the rest is gun control mania ...

  6. #6
    Regular Member motoxmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Keylock View Post
    Fast & Furious failed to achieve it's goal. Neither did the Aurora false flag operation. This false flag operation seems to have gotten some traction, though the way folks are arming up it may not turn out the way the PTB had anticipated.
    my thoughts exactly

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,011
    You guys are some sick puppies.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Corryton
    Posts
    85
    Had any one of them met with armed resistance at the outset of their rampage, it would have ended very quickly.
    One of them did. You might not have heard much about it since it's not getting much play in the news, but there was an attempted mass shooting in a Portland mall in December, the shooter announced loudly "I am the shooter" before opening fire, he got off two shots before being confronted by a young man who was carrying a concealed handgun. The young man did not pull the trigger because there were too many people behind the gunman but upon being confronted by an armed citizen the gunman immediately took his own life. Who knows how many lives that young man saved by excercising his 2nd amendment rights, but you won't hear much about it on the news.

  9. #9
    Regular Member motoxmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1P2 View Post
    One of them did. You might not have heard much about it since it's not getting much play in the news, but there was an attempted mass shooting in a Portland mall in December, the shooter announced loudly "I am the shooter" before opening fire, he got off two shots before being confronted by a young man who was carrying a concealed handgun. The young man did not pull the trigger because there were too many people behind the gunman but upon being confronted by an armed citizen the gunman immediately took his own life. Who knows how many lives that young man saved by excercising his 2nd amendment rights, but you won't hear much about it on the news.
    I actually did hear about that one. I believe the armed citizen was 22, and was there with his girlfriend and young daughter

  10. #10
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Looks like my previous hypothesis is gaining traction....that the shooter did not use a 223 rifle but the cops retrieved it and then shot the kids later with it ... just so the ME could say that a 223 caliber rifle inflicted the moral wounds.

    And then the rest is gun control mania ...
    Where are the bodies?

    I am starting to believe that there where no dead bodies there at all that it was all a staged event with actors.

    With 2-3 "shooters," one guy on a supposed rampage, suicides, his father was subpoenaed to testify on the LIBOR scandal, and he was on government issued drugs.

    1 suspect "shooter" was cuffed and the other had his rear window shot out by the police.

    Now this part where a rifle was never used by the alleged shooter at all? What questions are we not asking? What are the correct questions?

    Something about this whole thing does not add up.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 01-07-2013 at 11:43 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    153
    Clearly not an AR15 pulled from the trunk of the vehicle. Whether or not one was used in this shooting or if this shooting even happened is anybody's guess. I do believe this may be a false flag attack, and I definitely believe that the media is embellishing and making things up to forward an agenda. Check this little gem out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfxhu...5bwj6A&index=8

  12. #12
    Regular Member Eeyore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    on the move
    Posts
    558

    Hanlon's Razor

    "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

    I find it a lot easier to believe that the morons in the media didn't get their facts straight during their initial frenzied reports than to believe a massive conspiracy/cover-up/whatever involving the police, the medical examiner, and the media all working at the behest of the federal government. Government employees aren't competent enough to pull off a "false flag" operation.
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nampa, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence"

    I find it a lot easier to believe that the morons in the media didn't get their facts straight during their initial frenzied reports than to believe a massive conspiracy/cover-up/whatever involving the police, the medical examiner, and the media all working at the behest of the federal government. Government employees aren't competent enough to pull off a "false flag" operation.
    I used to think the same thing. Have never been a conspiracy kinda guy. Lately I have been finding dots to put together that I've noticed the last 6 or 8 months.

  14. #14
    Regular Member crazydude6030's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fairfax, va
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

    1 suspect "shooter" was cuffed and the other had his rear window shot out by the police.
    Wait, what? I feel like i missed that story. You got a link to cops shooting out a rear window?
    Last edited by crazydude6030; 01-09-2013 at 04:42 PM.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Another Hanlon that I know altered the razor in this fashion:

    Never attribute to only malice or only stupidity that which can be explained by a combination of both.

  16. #16
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydude6030 View Post
    Wait, what? I feel like i missed that story. You got a link to cops shooting out a rear window?
    I'll find my source again... http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2012...otten-back-to/

    This has some information.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •