• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Car event

NCCobra

So I know the part of the law where you can not carry at a parade, picket line, demonstration, etc and I see nothing about events. All of the previously listed could be considered "larger gatherings" so Im wondering if it would be okay to OC at an event in the parking lot. I go to a lot of car events where you just walk around looking at cars, chatting, etc. Since it does not state anything about local gatherings my next concern is just being in a parking lot for a matter of hours OC'ing.

Oh and these events I am talking about do not charge admission.

Last edited:

bc.cruiser

You are good to go. It's not a demonstration or parade and you've not paid admission. A public viewing at a parking lot is simply like admiring cars at any parking lot you are moving through.