Thread: Michigan OC Dinner in Madison Heights, Jan 19th at 5:00pm

Michigan OC Dinner in Madison Heights, Jan 19th at 5:00pm

Michigan Open Carry is inviting you to come to Col's Place in Madison Heights for dinner. We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can. They do not have a liquor license so those without CPL need not worry about being able to bring their holstered pistols

Where: Col's Place off of 75 and 12 mile Rd.
    When: Saturday January 19th at 5pm
    Who: You and all your friends!
    Address: 29022 Stephenson Highway, Madison Heights, MI
    (248) 542-5090

Check out there coupons on there website.

Map to location: http://goo.gl/maps/xfxyp
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-17-2013 at 11:49 PM.

Moderator / Administrator
    good work folks - we need to have more such open carry family friendly events as possible right now

Re: Michigan Open Carry Dinner in Madison Heights, Jan 19th at 5:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    good work folks - we need to have more such open carry family friendly events as possible right now

I am going to try to have something every other week around the area as much as I can anyways. What area do you live in Mike?

Sorry Mike I did not see from the Tapatalk app where you were from.

Thumbs up

I'll be there until 6:15 barring any unforseen happenstance! CARRY ON!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Re: Michigan Open Carry Dinner in Madison Heights, Jan 19th at 5:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by hamaneggs View Post
    I'll be there until 6:15 barring any unforseen happenstance! CARRY ON!
    Great look forward to seeing you there.

Would love to attend

Hello,
    My brother and i would love to come to this dinner. I just had my brother asking me about this today and wasn't sure what to tell him as i have never open carried. I currently have a CPL but would love to hear peoples experience and advice on this topic. I'm very happy to have found this Forum and Awesome community willing to help.

Andrew & Jayden

Michigan Open Carry Dinner in Madison Heights, Jan 19th at 5:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Wezbrozen View Post
    Hello,
    My brother and i would love to come to this dinner. I just had my brother asking me about this today and wasn't sure what to tell him as i have never open carried. I currently have a CPL but would love to hear peoples experience and advice on this topic. I'm very happy to have found this Forum and Awesome community willing to help.

Andrew & Jayden

Best way to learn more us come and ask. Open Carry, while encouraged, is optional.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Michigan Open Carry Dinner in Madison Heights, Jan 19th at 5:00pm

With over 35 ppl in Facebook stating they plan to attend and 20+ additional "maybes" this us shaping to be one if our largest events!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

I'll be there with a friend... Possibly two.

61 ppl attended tonight! Wow!

Good to hear there are plenty of folks in my home town that exercise their God Given Right. The majority of my family still either lives in Madison Heights or close by (Sterling Heights). When I visited the last two trips I OC'd around town and my folks were amazed at how few people noticed and that no one said anything.

er, uh, gee wrearick, you ping'd a 3 year olde comment about the dinner...

just saying...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

It was one of Michigan Open Carry's largest dinners ever!