Thread: Disturbing vid link and TSA at football games???

Disturbing vid link and TSA at football games???

Here is a couple of disturbing links or proof however you portray it. What is going on behind the scenes? What links do they have to recent events? You be the judge.

The first is a National Geographic special on secret experiments
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQpG1k9UcY

This is the TSA their presence at football games of all places.
    http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/a...ouldn-t-let-it
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

TSA at football games is only a issue if you go to football games.

If a TSA thug/moron stops you without a real cop to back-up the quasi-legality of the stop, how much fun do you wish to have at the TSA's expense is what you should ask yourself. It seems that real LE is finally accepting the fact that courts, and more importantly juries, are not gunna put up with obviously "bad LEO" behavior. What do you think a court or jury is gunna do to the TSA, who ain't really cops to begin with, knowing what we know today about TSA thug/moron behavior?

I'm not too worried about the TSA. I don't play in their sand box and they don't play in mine.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

As I believe the signs on the wall in the pic Notice that you can be asked for ID, so you likely will be asked for it and if you refuse, they will make you leave. If you paid $XX.XX for the ticket to watch the game likely with friends, there aren't too many options. It's already made clear in an airport you are required to comply with the random searches etc. If you don't, they will ask you to leave. By taking and using the ticket you agree to the terms. The TSA is already been increasing their presence in Bus stations and train stations. They have also been at checkpoints in TN I believe. If they haven't confronted you yet, they will soon. It's all about the conditioning and progressivism.
    Last edited by Motofixxer; 01-05-2013 at 12:26 AM.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    As I believe the signs on the wall in the pic Notice that you can be asked for ID, so you likely will be asked for it and if you refuse, they will make you leave. If you paid $XX.XX for the ticket to watch the game likely with friends, there aren't too many options. It's already made clear in an airport you are required to comply with the random searches etc. If you don't, they will ask you to leave. By taking and using the ticket you agree to the terms. The TSA is already been increasing their presence in Bus stations and train stations. They have also been at checkpoints in TN I believe. If they haven't confronted you yet, they will soon. It's all about the conditioning and progressivism.

True. Luckily, we don't fly anymore (4 kids), don't go to football games, don't ride the bus or train, so we have not had any interaction with the TSA since 2009.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Founder's Club Member
    Some time back, a few forward-thinking liberty-minded folks warned that TSA would spread. Way too many TSA thugs; way too easy to repurpose them on an ad hoc basis. And, here it is.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

I didn't watch the nat geo video but I read the description. It sounds like it is about some of their programs like MKULTRA.
    I don't like to use Wikipedia as a source but they actually have some really good pages on government experimentation. Warning, some of the info is seriously disturbing.
    Don't forget to look at the 1995 AEC report on radiation experiments.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

Banned
    If you have an assertion to make, make it. Don't give homework (especially when you won't do the homework assigned by the OP!)

It seems to be a favorite tack of conspiracy theorists not to actually say that so-and-so did X, and here is concrete proof of it. Instead, they tend to ask why-is-its, beat around the bush, and cite huge tomes and overlong videos that have a morsel of what they are implying as though the whole piece of excrement supported the charge that they are only willing to imply with a knowing wink and a nod---hmm? hmm?

If you're gonna say it, have the stones to straight out say it, and try to back it up.

The TSA is real, and what they do is real. If I wanted to see my family at Christmas, I had to either be zapped or groped. I don't know how dangerous zapping is. I know that the groping is humiliating, so I chose the devil I knew. Without delaying myself any further, I made sure that they and all in the area knew precisely how they were violating my rights during the entire process.

BTW, I asked for a woman. I'd rather have a lesbian grope me who could care a whit about what she was feeling up. Secondarily, a straight woman would be nice. If someone must get a thrill from touching me, it'd better be a woman. I really don't want some guy, who I have no idea whether he is a homosexual or not, feeling me up. I told the guy that I wanted a woman because of the disgusting possibility, and he assured me that he was straight. What else is he gonna say?

I told him that I couldn't KNOW and that that was the problem. I made sure that I also communicated the hatred I had for the TSA to some overseer in a throne-like chair that was set up high. I let him know that I thought that he, personally, was part of the problem, that he was responsible for making America less free.

He was very defensive and started heading for a sheriff's deputy, who stood there, amazed by the whole thing. As I said all of this was happening as I was making all due haste to make my plane, so I have no idea how any interaction between him and the deputy went. I boarded my plane and left for Montgomery without any further violation of my rights by petty government functionaries.

Anyway, I say all of that to say this: Let's concern ourselves with the REAL problems of our government violating our rights and not make the lot of us look a bit wacko by bringing up conspiracy theories.

The TSA is a real usurpation of the authority and Liberty of the People. Let's work against it and not phantoms.

BTW, how many terrorists have the screenings by the TSA stopped? By my count, zero.

You've given up your rights.
    You've given up your dignity.

What contract do you have with the TSA to allow them to grope you?
    Cite the law that forces you to submit to being groped and/or zapped as a condition of flying.
    Cite the law that requires you to identify yourself to the TSA as a condition for flight/travel. (hint there is none found thus far)
    There is no legal requirement for you to take off your shoes even.

But if you wish to bend over and let Uncle Sam have his way with you, that is your choice.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    If you have an assertion to make, make it. Don't give homework (especially when you won't do the homework assigned by the OP!)

It seems to be a favorite tack of conspiracy theorists not to actually say that so-and-so did X, and here is concrete proof of it. Instead, they tend to ask why-is-its, beat around the bush, and cite huge tomes and overlong videos that have a morsel of what they are implying as though the whole piece of excrement supported the charge that they are only willing to imply with a knowing wink and a nod---hmm? hmm?

If you're gonna say it, have the stones to straight out say it, and try to back it up.

The TSA is real, and what they do is real. If I wanted to see my family at Christmas, I had to either be zapped or groped. I don't know how dangerous zapping is. I know that the groping is humiliating, so I chose the devil I knew. Without delaying myself any further, I made sure that they and all in the area knew precisely how they were violating my rights during the entire process.

BTW, I asked for a woman. I'd rather have a lesbian grope me who could care a whit about what she was feeling up. Secondarily, a straight woman would be nice. If someone must get a thrill from touching me, it'd better be a woman. I really don't want some guy, who I have no idea whether he is a homosexual or not, feeling me up. I told the guy that I wanted a woman because of the disgusting possibility, and he assured me that he was straight. What else is he gonna say?

I told him that I couldn't KNOW and that that was the problem. I made sure that I also communicated the hatred I had for the TSA to some overseer in a throne-like chair that was set up high. I let him know that I thought that he, personally, was part of the problem, that he was responsible for making America less free.

He was very defensive and started heading for a sheriff's deputy, who stood there, amazed by the whole thing. As I said all of this was happening as I was making all due haste to make my plane, so I have no idea how any interaction between him and the deputy went. I boarded my plane and left for Montgomery without any further violation of my rights by petty government functionaries.

Anyway, I say all of that to say this: Let's concern ourselves with the REAL problems of our government violating our rights and not make the lot of us look a bit wacko by bringing up conspiracy theories.

The TSA is a real usurpation of the authority and Liberty of the People. Let's work against it and not phantoms.

BTW, how many terrorists have the screenings by the TSA stopped? By my count, zero.
    Ok, you.

1. I was not about to watch a 50 minute video on my phone.
    2. I did not assign homework. I replied to a link the OP posted and it directly related to the topic he had chosen. He expressed an interest in the topic.
    3. I'm not a "conspiracy theorist". I deal with fact not speculation.
    4. Apparently you don't know what the AEC is or what reports I'm referring too. The reports are irrefutable proof of Government experimentation on it's own citizens and they were released by the people who did the experiments.
    5. MKULTRA happened. The CIA said it happened.
    6. I made NO assertion. You did. I said exactly what I meant.
    7. I love the fact that you seem to enjoy starting arguments in what was an otherwise civil thread. I have seen this time and time again with your posts.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

I would laugh my but off if some person shot the drone down.
    Last edited by zack991; 01-07-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    The sky is falling the sky is falling

Re: Disturbing vid link and TSA at football games???

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    Funny you mention this,I saw something on this while at the hospital, so the wife could visit her friend who had a kid. Have they approved drones flying over us for "public safety"?

I only caught some of the news clip, and something about the president in hot water, for the pick of secretary of defense. Hate hospital noise..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    Funny you mention this,I saw something on this while at the hospital, so the wife could visit her friend who had a kid. Have they approved drones flying over us for "public safety"?

I only caught some of the news clip, and something about the president in hot water, for the pick of secretary of defense. Hate hospital noise..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I am sure they are. I know for a fact DHS is lending drones out to any police department that wants a "survalance" drone can get one for free, just with a few strings attached.
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...g-drones-to-l/

Congress gave the approval already
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...-sky-near-you/
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

If you have an assertion to make, make it. Don't give homework (especially when you won't do the homework assigned by the OP!) <snip> If you're gonna say it, have the stones to straight out say it, and try to back it up.
    Well stated.

<snip> The TSA is a real usurpation of the authority and Liberty of the People. Let's work against it and not phantoms.

I recommend focusing our efforts on more pliable "targets", those organizations that permit the TSA to interlope at a football game, and elsewhere outside the confines of a aerodrome, train station, bus station. There is a mechanism, a process, in place for the TSA to be removed from the commercial passenger travel "equation." If I recall correctly, the TSA is not present at every metropolitan aerodrome. Even then, train stations and bus stations would seem to have the same "opt out" provision available to them.

Unfortunately, We The People are inexplicably tolerant of the TSA and their unconstitutional and likely unlawful acts at a airport security check point in the name of "air travel safety." Whose unconstitutional and likely unlawful acts are routinely documented and disseminated to We The People on a almost daily basis.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    You've given up your rights.
    You've given up your dignity.

What contract do you have with the TSA to allow them to grope you?
    Cite the law that forces you to submit to being groped and/or zapped as a condition of flying.
    Cite the law that requires you to identify yourself to the TSA as a condition for flight/travel. (hint there is none found thus far)
    There is no legal requirement for you to take off your shoes even.

But if you wish to bend over and let Uncle Sam have his way with you, that is your choice.
    Your entry into the secure area is then forfeit if you do not acquiesce to the terms and conditions of the air carrier who has permitted the TSA to handle their security concerns.
    Many airlines "use" the TSA because the cost to conduct security is high, strictly a business decision. Though, I am not certain that the TSA does not "bill" the respective air carriers for their security screening services.