Thread: Pennsylvania Police Chief Proposes ’2nd Amendment Preservation’ Ordinance

Oklahoma City, Ok

Pennsylvania Police Chief Proposes ’2nd Amendment Preservation’ Ordinance

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Good news.

Since joining this forum, I've been advocating support of the Tenth Amendment Center. Nullification, as Thomas Jefferson, is the "rightful remedy" for reining in an out of control central government. I've been a member of TAC for some time now and am encouraged that nullification is beginning to be seen as a peaceful solution to stopping unconstitutional edicts from the

North Carolina
    Somebody hand that Chief a beer and a cigar...
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
    We need more people like him wearing a badge.
    AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?
    Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy
    Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal