• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just how violent are those left wingers anyways? Man suggests killing gun owners.

Deanimator

My usual response to such IMPOTENT threats is something on the order of:

"Why don't you kill ME? Do you need my address? I'm your huckleberry..."

Sniveling cowards hurling threats they haven't got the 'nads to carry out, are almost as funny as any episode of "Bob's Burgers"...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
columnist Donald Kaul can make a terroristic threat of violence and get away with it,eh? Like the clown that waved the AR mag on TV after being told by LEOs not to do that.

Great point. One does wonder whether the Ministy of Injustice will investigate and seek an indictiment.

jammer

Fyi:

But, but, but... My point is that the vast majority of burglars wouldn't even attempt it, and the ones who would, well, "I'll be wait'n."
THE MAJORITY OF LEFT WINGERS AND DEMOCRATS ARE, the vast majority of burglars

nobama

so, jews were allowed to be armed in nsdap germany?

I'll be a nice guy and warn you up front that i've already had this conversation with a retired batf thug. He tried the dodge that "any german citizen could own a gun." i asked him a simple question: "were jews german citizens?" it literally took weeks for him to answer. But i kept asking him at least twice a day. He finally replied, "no."

you'd be wise to let the matter drop. There are people here who actually know history. Don't embarrass yourself.

plus one!!

sudden valley gunner

columnist Donald Kaul can make a terroristic threat of violence and get away with it,eh? Like the clown that waved the AR mag on TV after being told by LEOs not to do that.

Great point. One does wonder whether the Ministy of Injustice will investigate and seek an indictiment.

Our local tyrannical county prosecutor, charged a local man for some poorly worded sarcastic hyperbole in response to anti liberty comments. And he didn't decide to do so until someone from another state asked him why he isn't.

http://www.nwcitizen.us/entry/dave-mceachran-and-his-frivolous-prosecutions

Of course he defended two deputies who unlawfully beat up a man and then they lied on their reports and court testimony. Those deputies still have their jobs, even though one has allegedly shot a man in the back.

http://www.popehat.com/2009/02/12/a-rickety-wooden-story/

I guess my point is, if you are politically connected or are on "their" side politically, nothing will happen to you. I foresee very little happening to this anti gunner.

Last edited:

Mercy

But, but, but... My point is that the vast majority of burglars wouldn't even attempt it, and the ones who would, well, "I'll be wait'n."

You gotta leave the house sometime. Do you carry every single firearm you own, each and every time you leave the house?

Really?

We-the-People

I've got contacts north of the 49th... sucks to be a cop up there. No carry off duty. Criminal element knows this and anybody with a 'puter can find out where they live. Even the military will be disarmed. Ft. Hood comes to mind, not a soldier to be found carrying.

I came across a couple of Canadian police officers enjoying a motorcycle trip down the west coast. When they saw my OC sidearm they asked if I was an officer. They were blown away that I could carry a firearm, openly and lawfully, and was "just" a citizen. They said they couldn't even take their weapons home with them, had to leave them locked up at the precinct. They asked if they could get a picture of me OC to show their boss. I gladly obliged.

Not sure how it is now but when I lived in the DC area, off duty LEO couldn't even have their weapons, same as the Canadians, they had to lock it up at the precinct. There were several officers murdered as they sat at traffic lights on their way home and/or about their off duty personal business.

I'm not for disarming cops when they are off duty BUT.....if the "regular" citizens can't be armed at will, well then the cops shouldn't be either when they are off duty. Might change the way they look at the issue. For that reason, any and every gun control bill that is presented needs to be amended to strip out ANY LEO exceptions. If we can't have an AR-15 then they can't have one. If we can't carry, they can't carry, if we can only have a 10 round mag, they can only have a 10 round mag....etc at nauseum.

They wouldn't stand for that, thus making such amendments a "poison pill" if they can be inserted and kept in.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Our local tyrannical county prosecutor, charged a local man for some poorly worded sarcastic hyperbole in response to anti liberty comments. And he didn't decide to do so until someone from another state asked him why he isn't.

Of course he defended two deputies who unlawfully beat up a man and then they lied on their reports and court testimony. Those deputies still have their jobs, even though one has allegedly shot a man in the back.

I guess my point is, if you are politically connected or are on "their" side politically, nothing will happen to you. I foresee very little happening to this anti gunner.

The idea that government proceeds from a criminal premise makes their otherwise mysterious behavior understandable.

OC for ME

I came across a couple of Canadian police officers enjoying a motorcycle trip down the west coast. When they saw my OC sidearm they asked if I was an officer. They were blown away that I could carry a firearm, openly and lawfully, and was "just" a citizen. They said they couldn't even take their weapons home with them, had to leave them locked up at the precinct. They asked if they could get a picture of me OC to show their boss. I gladly obliged.

Not sure how it is now but when I lived in the DC area, off duty LEO couldn't even have their weapons, same as the Canadians, they had to lock it up at the precinct. There were several officers murdered as they sat at traffic lights on their way home and/or about their off duty personal business.

I'm not for disarming cops when they are off duty BUT.....if the "regular" citizens can't be armed at will, well then the cops shouldn't be either when they are off duty. Might change the way they look at the issue. For that reason, any and every gun control bill that is presented needs to be amended to strip out ANY LEO exceptions. If we can't have an AR-15 then they can't have one. If we can't carry, they can't carry, if we can only have a 10 round mag, they can only have a 10 round mag....etc at nauseum.

They wouldn't stand for that, thus making such amendments a "poison pill" if they can be inserted and kept in.
On duty, paid eight hours a day. On duty unpaid the other 16 hours of that day. Thus, they are always on duty and are permitted to be armed 24 hours a day.

Freedom1Man

In the first story I thought they guy was using a slang term for traveling. Like, "I am going to shoot up (to) the store," and just had bad punctuation. I had to really think about it to make it seem like wanting to commit a criminal act.

On the internet you can't take short comments too seriously. The guy that thinks that all gun owners should die though, that was not short and it was repeated over and over again.

sudden valley gunner

The idea that government proceeds from a criminal premise makes their otherwise mysterious behavior understandable.

Darn yea I forgot to think like a criminal.

In the first story I thought they guy was using a slang term for traveling. Like, "I am going to shoot up (to) the store," and just had bad punctuation. I had to really think about it to make it seem like wanting to commit a criminal act.

On the internet you can't take short comments too seriously. The guy that thinks that all gun owners should die though, that was not short and it was repeated over and over again.

Yea it was a really strained case, but McEachron doesn't care. He prosecuted a local newsstand for a magazine they had that some one person found offensive. The thing is they didn't get prosecuted until after the store complied with the demand not to sell it, They made a stand put the magazine in chains letting people know it was being censored......that is when he decided to prosecute.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
I believe that makes him eligible for lethal injection

And he thinks the same about you.

An insightful person might question the appropriateness of government executing folks on the whims or preferences of anyone, but fortunately we're smart enough to know that, just as soon as we finally control government, executions will never be used inappropriately again! Right?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

You gotta leave the house sometime. Do you carry every single firearm you own, each and every time you leave the house?

Really?

I never leave the house without my sidearm. I have always been under the impression that you carry firearms that you own.