• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally a very good soild pro gun WPR radio guest

Firearms Iinstuctor

On the Joy Cardin Show from 7am to 8am this morning go to WPR an listen Adrian Alan did a great job on debunking some anti' gun statements.

Joy Cardin - 01/04B

Calls to ban certain firearms and ammunition have become a hot political issue since the mass shooting at a Connecticut elementary school last month. However, Joy Cardin's guest gun expert says much of the information being circulated about firearms is just plain wrong, and he offers to clear up what he calls common myths and misconceptions.

Guest: Adrian Alan, an active police officer and a Wisconsin Department of Justice-certified firearms instructor. He also maintains his department’s rifles, and he’s a member of the National Rifle Association.

Firearms Iinstuctor

I hope others have listen to the program and sent a comment in to WPR that it was nice to have someone on that knew what they were talking about dealing with guns.