• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So I drove today without putting my firearm in the trunk...

MikeTheGreek

Fortunately, when I got my first CPL, I lived in Leslie, and the county clerk's office is in Mason, so, no big deal. So far, since I've lived in Michigan, I've been living pretty much within about 10 miles of the county seat, so it's not been a big problem. Also, this area is not as populated as Wayne county, so there's that too. I used to live in Chicago, so there's no way you'll get me to move to Detroit. Visit? Sure, live there? No way. :)

Haha. I work in Detroit. No way I'd live anywhere near there. I live on the north western border of Wayne county in Northville. If I moved 10 minutes west, or 5 minutes north, I'd be in a different county.

FreeInAZ

Haha. I work in Detroit. No way I'd live anywhere near there. I live on the north western border of Wayne county in Northville. If I moved 10 minutes west, or 5 minutes north, I'd be in a different county.

Go North young man. :D. Oakland Co. is superior to everything in Wayne Co. However they too have A$$hats. See Larry (L) Brooks Patterson.:mad:

pfries

And if you are going to get by Parmenter's Cider Mill while they are open let me know I will pay for the Cider and shipping.
That was my first job in school and grew up a block up the road.:)

MikeTheGreek

And if you are going to get by Parmenter's Cider Mill while they are open let me know I will pay for the Cider and shipping.
That was my first job in school and grew up a block up the road.:)

Parmenters is 1.2 miles from my house. When they were open...I drank 2 gallons of Cider, and ate about 5 dozen donuts a week ;) Thank god for my metabolism, I should be 500lbs. That cider mill is easily the greatest place on earth.

As strange as it may be, I'll gladly fedex-overnight you cider and donuts next year.

:banana:

pfries

Parmenters is 1.2 miles from my house. When they were open...I drank 2 gallons of Cider, and ate about 5 dozen donuts a week ;) Thank god for my metabolism, I should be 500lbs. That cider mill is easily the greatest place on earth.

As strange as it may be, I'll gladly fedex-overnight you cider and donuts next year.

:banana:

It is great now but I still remember when they had the old wood presses before it burnt down,
it was not to long between it and when Northville lumber had a major fire as well.
I still remember getting permission to drive over the fire hoses when that one happened.
And believe me when the season hits I will take you up on the offer.
Pat