Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humor Thread--Ridicule the Anti-gunners

Founder's Club Member

Humor Thread--Ridicule the Anti-gunners

That thread in the VA subforum about the little rural store targeted by anti-gunners and press annoyed me no end. So, I decided to start a humor thread.

Y'all supply the punchline:

"What do you call ten anti-gunners in a (fill in the blank)?" Then supply the punchline.

I'll go first.

What do you call ten anti-gunners in a room? A profit center for an anti-psychotic drug manufacturer.

What do you call ten anti-gunners walking down the street? Target practice for a tyrant.

Or, make up your own. Or, pass along one you heard somewhere else.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-05-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Well,,,

What do you call ten anti-gunners, being held hostage at gun point by a masked mad man?....Pro second amendment Converts!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    What do you call ten anti-gunners, being held hostage at gun point by a masked mad man?....Pro second amendment Converts!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

And,,,

What do you call ten anti-gunners, at a second amendment rally?... Out numbered and lonely!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

And,,,

What do you call ten anti-gunners, on a Brady campaign message board?... Censors!

And,,,

What do you call ten anti-gunners, camping in the wilds of Alaska?... Bears call them,, Dinner!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    What do you call 10 anti gunners at home? Secret gun owners who believe only their lives are valuable.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

What do you call 10 anti gunners jumping from a plane?

Air pollution.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

And,,,

What do you call ten anti-gunners, that move to the safety of the UK?... A good start!

What do you call ten anti-gunners on a BAD day? Idiots!

What do you call ten anti-gunner on a GOOD day? Idiots!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

How many anti gunners does it take to defend themselves from a violent assault?

10-

The dead victim, and the 9 cops who show up to make a report.......(I know I know not all cops are anti gunners, just the ones in my town that point their guns at me and my friends for lawfully OC'ing)
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 01-05-2013 at 10:07 PM.

What do criminals call anti-gunners? Easy pickings.

What does Obama call 10 anti-gunners? Constituents.

What do you call 10 anti-gunners in combat? Sand bags.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 01-05-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Why is it a bad idea to drown anti-gunners in the ocean waters? They might poison the sea life.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

What do you call 10 anti-gunners 95 years later? Russians

Founder's Club Member
    Stop! You guys are killing me! Hahhahhahahahahahaa!!

Centurion
    I try NOT to mock or tease those less fortunate than myself. As long as they persist in their efforts to make it difficult for me to exercise my CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS they are NOT UNDERSTANDING what it is the makes one a Citizen vs a Subject and they are less fortunate than me.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    I try NOT to mock or tease those less fortunate than myself. As long as they persist in their efforts to make it difficult for me to exercise my CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS they are NOT UNDERSTANDING what it is the makes one a Citizen vs a Subject and they are less fortunate than me.
    OK. We don't mind if you don't wanna bash 'em. Honest.

In the meantime, we wanta have some fun, and blow off some steam. Besides, some of them anti-gunners and co-conspirators in the press are, as somebody around here once wrote, working real hard on being stupid. (hint, hint )

Not strictly on topic, but making fun of nazi's should be ok!

they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Founder's Club Member
    Nazi's. Anti-gunners. What's the difference? The GCA 1968 was modeled on the Nazi's gun control law.

So, we'll let that poster of a GI squeeze in.

But, the anti-gunners are contemporary, so lets go back to them.

Sure why not

they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Now I need to think of one that involved just anti-gunners. standby

NRA Member

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Haha, that one's pretty good...
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Founder's Club Member
    What's the difference between ten anti-gunners and a psychiatric ward?

Who says there's a difference?

Bwahahhahahahahahahah!! I kill myself sometimes.

Well c'mon here

Everyone knows guns are the problem right?

NRA Member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast