• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Humor Thread--Ridicule the Anti-gunners

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
That thread in the VA subforum about the little rural store targeted by anti-gunners and press annoyed me no end. So, I decided to start a humor thread.

Y'all supply the punchline:

"What do you call ten anti-gunners in a (fill in the blank)?" Then supply the punchline.

I'll go first.

What do you call ten anti-gunners in a room? A profit center for an anti-psychotic drug manufacturer.

What do you call ten anti-gunners walking down the street? Target practice for a tyrant.

Or, make up your own. Or, pass along one you heard somewhere else.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
What do you call ten anti-gunners on a BAD day? Idiots!

What do you call ten anti-gunner on a GOOD day? Idiots!

sudden valley gunner

How many anti gunners does it take to defend themselves from a violent assault?

10-

The dead victim, and the 9 cops who show up to make a report.......(I know I know not all cops are anti gunners, just the ones in my town that point their guns at me and my friends for lawfully OC'ing)

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

What do criminals call anti-gunners? Easy pickings.

What does Obama call 10 anti-gunners? Constituents.

What do you call 10 anti-gunners in combat? Sand bags.

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
I try NOT to mock or tease those less fortunate than myself. As long as they persist in their efforts to make it difficult for me to exercise my CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS they are NOT UNDERSTANDING what it is the makes one a Citizen vs a Subject and they are less fortunate than me.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I try NOT to mock or tease those less fortunate than myself. As long as they persist in their efforts to make it difficult for me to exercise my CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS they are NOT UNDERSTANDING what it is the makes one a Citizen vs a Subject and they are less fortunate than me.

OK. We don't mind if you don't wanna bash 'em. Honest.

In the meantime, we wanta have some fun, and blow off some steam. Besides, some of them anti-gunners and co-conspirators in the press are, as somebody around here once wrote, working real hard on being stupid. (hint, hint :p:))

EMNofSeattle

Not strictly on topic, but making fun of nazi's should be ok!

423273_440553742680923_1061141381_n.jpg

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Nazi's. Anti-gunners. What's the difference? The GCA 1968 was modeled on the Nazi's gun control law.

So, we'll let that poster of a GI squeeze in.

But, the anti-gunners are contemporary, so lets go back to them.