• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dejeeper would be proud

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
In addition to parading around with a Glock:banghead:.....in 9mm:banghead: today, I also OC'ed my latest out of character acquisition.

image_zps415be95a.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
LOL, nice piece you're carrying there. What its caliber?

223. It's a partial trade for the Socom. I made enough cash on the deal to buy a model 700 in 300 Win Mag if I can find the right one so this thing was basically free.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You know you can sell that varmit upper in favor of something larger--- .460Rowland

And, if the OAL is over 26" you can put a vertical foregrip on it.

Yep, I knew that Marco. Being a pistol it gives a full range of possibilities from 223 up to the Beowulf and above.

To be honest, since the panic is still building, I'll walk around with it at the show this weekend and if someone wants it bad enough to pay way more than it's worth...I'll sell it :lol: and buy an Encore with enough left over for a stack of barrels.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Also, where did you OC?

Bass Pro and Greentops. I've been sick and not getting around much.

Now I have gotten some comments. Most were "Is it for sale?".

I took some of the profits from the SOCOM tonight and bought an Encore with the carbine stock and a 12 ga turkey barrel.
300 Win Barrel is next. (couldn't find the model 700 I wanted)

Last edited:

DJEEPER

Bass Pro and Greentops. I've been sick and not getting around much.

Now I have gotten some comments. Most were "Is it for sale?".

I took some of the profits from the SOCOM tonight and bought an Encore with the carbine stock and a 12 ga turkey barrel.
300 Win Barrel is next. (couldn't find the model 700 I wanted)

Damn, i think i need to start openly carrying mine around more :)

45acpForMe

Very nice Peter!

I just have a different style than DJEEPER and don't like the look of the buffer tube sticking out the back. Plus I am all for larger calibers so 7.62x39 is a more preferable choice.

Can you say Mini-Draco?

gun2.jpg

DJEEPER

I heard that Chet. No seatbelt *shakes head*. What a shame :(

I just ordered a flaming pig for my AR pistol. I have had a normal "side-gassing" FH on my pistol. The problem is that when I shoot, the gasses go into my quad rail, that shrouds the bbl, causing gasses to be blown back to the operator. It also makes the quad rail a bit....warm.

Cant wait to fix it right :) Just in time for Lobby Day.