• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jan 19th Nationwide Pro gun rallies across the US

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
To what state does this refer?

Would be happy to move it to the appropriate sub-forum, but don't wish to guess wrong.

motoxmann

To what state does this refer?

Would be happy to move it to the appropriate sub-forum, but don't wish to guess wrong.

it appears to be every state. they're rallying for all pro-gunners to rally at the capitol building of their state of residence on Saturday January 19th

jagdkampf

It is supposed to be in every state but I was specifically inquiring about Charleston, WV.
thanks,
Randy

NoTolerance

Why protest on a Saturday when none of our "representatives" are there?

Also: there is another "organized" protest set for February 8th.

Pick a date?

Shallnotbeinfringed

Why protest on a Saturday when none of our "representatives" are there?

Also: there is another "organized" protest set for February 8th.

Pick a date?

A date? Just one? I'd like to see rallies and events held all day, every day until the message gets through the thick heads of our congress critters ... No law, regulation, directive, statute or order would have prevented columbine, aurora, sandy hook or where ever the next atrocity committed by an unbalanced individual happens.

I missed out on the WVCDL get together last time (unexpected overtime), but I'm going to the gun show in Ranson in the morning, then to the rally in Martinsburg at 1. Hopefully the prices at the former will allow me to bring a new tool with me to the latter.

ArmedSociety

The majority of people with full-time jobs are most likely free on Saturdays. As are school-age kids.

I'll be at the Charleston event but can't make it to Martinsburg this time. In my opinion, the fact that we have so many pro-2A events going on that they conflict with each other is a GOOD thing.

ArmedSociety

Yes, but this thing popped up well after the Martinsburg rally (on the same day) was underway with a lot of people already committed. I'm with Shallnotbeinfringed, the more the merrier. I welcome the scheduling conflicts. :)

ArmedSociety

https://www.facebook.com/events/102137926629737/

Saturday January 19, 1:00pm
217 West King Street, Martinsburg, WV, 25401

We are going to remind Joe Manchin, and send a message to politicans in DC that we are not going to forget their words, actions, and votes. This will be a multi-state event and open to the public. We expect members and attendees from WV, VA, MD, and DC. Open carry is discouraged. Please avoid federal property if armed. For more information call Keith Morgan at 304-421-3404