Thread: Kitsap Meet-up update/question

Kitsap Meet-up update/question

So it appears Orphan wants to have a second amendment Olympia rally on the same day, likely overlapping with our normal hideaway meet-up in Kitsap County.

My question is, how many of our kitsap regulars (and Bob, who technically is a kitsap regular but lives in Mason County) would rather go to Olympia or rather not? If everyone wants to go to Olympia instead then we may as well cancel or re-schedule our hideaway meet for this month. I can also take three people for a modest (like 5 dollars) "donation" if people want to carpool.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. This is the thread about the Olympia Rally I just want to know what people plan to do and if we need to, as I said, cancel or re-schedule if people would rather go to march on the Kremlin....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Eric, What is more important to you Supporting our rights and standing up AGAINST the antis, OR, drinking coffe and BSing with a couple old farts and a couple your age?
    I know where my loyalties lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Eric, What is more important to you Supporting our rights and standing up AGAINST the antis, OR, drinking coffe and BSing with a couple old farts and a couple your age?
    I know where my loyalties lie.
    Well I know that, but since I started the meet-up series here I don't just want to launch off somewhere else without everyone who usually comes knowing what else is happening. I may not be the best at it, but I try to use some ettiquite (and some day I may even learn how to spell that) on occasion...
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Well,,,

I will go to the rally in Olympia!!!
    we can have coffee anytime...

The rally on th 19th is not just an Orphan thing,
    It is a national movement, to take place in Every State capital,, this is a Biggie!!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Ok... Well that pretty much settles it then. I'll think of floating a different coffee time around.

in the meantime, is there anyone who wants to carpool, or give this poor college student a lift?

Still can't carry, but if I can verify olympia city ordinances don't prohibit then...

I'm looking back through RCW 9.41, anyone think using a toy colt police special or airsoft as a holster filler violate any laws?
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 01-07-2013 at 01:08 AM.

NRA Member

Nooo!!!

Do NOT carry a toy!
    Do Not carry ID!
    No one will challange our right to carry at the rally.
    If and that is a big If, there are questions,, remember,
    Do not talk to police,,, Do not answer questions!

Or,,, you could carry your 303, n a sling, across your back, remember,
    this is not an Open carry rally,,, this is a Second Amendment rally..
    Wear your freedom with pride!!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Do NOT carry a toy!
    Do Not carry ID!
    No one will challange our right to carry at the rally.
    If and that is a big If, there are questions,, remember,
    Do not talk to police,,, Do not answer questions!

Or,,, you could carry your 303, n a sling, across your back, remember,
    this is not an Open carry rally,,, this is a Second Amendment rally..
    Wear your freedom with pride!!!
    we'll see. I don't have a sling for my No.1 yet, so i'll look at getting one.
    unfortunately, like Skidmark posted on the snitches article, you never know who will sell you out... I don't want to worry about anyone I offended previously stepping next to a trooper and whispering *pssst* he's only 20 not that I would expect that, but don't always put yourself entirely at the good will of strangers.... but i'll bring my Marlin or Enfield SMLE.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 01-07-2013 at 02:22 AM.

NRA Member

Well,,,

Emn will have a ride
    Emn will keep and bear an arm
    this minor thread can now expire
    please now refer to the real thread about this rally Fight for your 2nd Amendment rights Jan 19th Olympia

please dont reply here, cause that just bumps this to the top, we dont need that...