• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kitsap Meet-up update/question

EMNofSeattle

So it appears Orphan wants to have a second amendment Olympia rally on the same day, likely overlapping with our normal hideaway meet-up in Kitsap County.

My question is, how many of our kitsap regulars (and Bob, who technically is a kitsap regular but lives in Mason County) would rather go to Olympia or rather not? If everyone wants to go to Olympia instead then we may as well cancel or re-schedule our hideaway meet for this month. I can also take three people for a modest (like 5 dollars) "donation" if people want to carpool.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. This is the thread about the Olympia Rally I just want to know what people plan to do and if we need to, as I said, cancel or re-schedule if people would rather go to march on the Kremlin.... :lol:

Trigger Dr

Eric, What is more important to you Supporting our rights and standing up AGAINST the antis, OR, drinking coffe and BSing with a couple old farts and a couple your age?
I know where my loyalties lie.

EMNofSeattle

Eric, What is more important to you Supporting our rights and standing up AGAINST the antis, OR, drinking coffe and BSing with a couple old farts and a couple your age?
I know where my loyalties lie.

Well I know that, but since I started the meet-up series here I don't just want to launch off somewhere else without everyone who usually comes knowing what else is happening. I may not be the best at it, but I try to use some ettiquite (and some day I may even learn how to spell that) on occasion...

EMNofSeattle

Ok... Well that pretty much settles it then. I'll think of floating a different coffee time around.

in the meantime, is there anyone who wants to carpool, or give this poor college student a lift?

Still can't carry, but if I can verify olympia city ordinances don't prohibit then...

I'm looking back through RCW 9.41, anyone think using a toy colt police special or airsoft as a holster filler violate any laws?

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Nooo!!!

Do NOT carry a toy!
Do Not carry ID!
No one will challange our right to carry at the rally.
If and that is a big If, there are questions,, remember,
Do not talk to police,,, Do not answer questions!

Or,,, you could carry your 303, n a sling, across your back, remember,
this is not an Open carry rally,,, this is a Second Amendment rally..
Wear your freedom with pride!!!

EMNofSeattle

Do NOT carry a toy!
Do Not carry ID!
No one will challange our right to carry at the rally.
If and that is a big If, there are questions,, remember,
Do not talk to police,,, Do not answer questions!

Or,,, you could carry your 303, n a sling, across your back, remember,
this is not an Open carry rally,,, this is a Second Amendment rally..
Wear your freedom with pride!!!

we'll see. I don't have a sling for my No.1 yet, so i'll look at getting one.
unfortunately, like Skidmark posted on the snitches article, you never know who will sell you out... I don't want to worry about anyone I offended previously stepping next to a trooper and whispering *pssst* he's only 20 not that I would expect that, but don't always put yourself entirely at the good will of strangers.... but i'll bring my Marlin or Enfield SMLE.

Last edited: