• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

the next trend?

Snazuolu

i guess if the govt doesnt win, the banks will. Heres a story about a licensed gun store whose assets were froze because BofA didnt want them to sell guns and parts on the internet.

"After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW …

HER EXACT WORDS WERE …
WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/201...u-should-not-be-selling-guns-on-the-internet/

motoxmann

I was a BOA customer years ago. they screwed me every which way they could. I immediately closed my account at that time and will never go back. between then and now I also informed everyone I knew how badly BOA screws EVERYONE over as best they can, and some of them admitted they arleady had been screwed. all the rest eventually came back to me saying BOA screwed them too. I've actually read a lot of their business procedures and guidelines, and while they are not illegal, they are actually designed specifically to F*CK over everyone possible racking up the $$$.

I always have and always will urge people to NEVER do business with BOA. and now after this stunt, well, heh, I'll publicize the crap out of their wrongdoings!
this stunt actually pisses me the F off, moreso than they pissed me off personally back when I had an account with them.

people should also be aware that BOA currently has the most mortgages in their name in the entire country.
what's next? they gonna foreclose on houses and evict the owners/occupants because they don't think they should be allowed to have guns in the house, their own residence???

Last edited:

mpguy

i guess if the govt doesnt win, the banks will. Heres a story about a licensed gun store whose assets were froze because BofA didnt want them to sell guns and parts on the internet.

"After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW …

HER EXACT WORDS WERE …
WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/201...u-should-not-be-selling-guns-on-the-internet/

Can't they sue the bank? I mean if I had bought something, or money was suppose to be some where at a certain time, and got fined, etc for not having it there on time, wouldn't this be considered damages?