Thread: last time "assault weapon"

mayberry, nc

last time "assault weapon"

can anyone remember the last time a so called "Assault Weapon" was used in a GFZ massacre? i would like to know

the Aurora shooter tried to use his, but it jammed and he couldn't use it.

the Newtown shooter did not have one. it was in the car and i have not had a good report on what it was

i do think there was a shooting (more then four killed) at a hair salon where the shooter used a AK47, which is a semi-auto rifle

so if they are not used, where is this big push for AWB coming from?
    Last edited by papa bear; 01-07-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

1. It is easier to capitalize on people's fear and ignorance by using emotional key words like "assault weapon" to vaguely define whatever is unfamiliar to the zombified masses.

2. Someone on another forum mentioned that so called "assault weapons" are not as widely owned as other types of guns; so if you want to effectively seize people's property, you start with the minority, not the majority. Boiling frogs, and all that.

3. They've already succeeded with pushing an AWB before; so why fix what ain't broken? History tells them if it worked before, it will again. Then they can add to it and see what the people will let them get away with, rather than risk outright outrage and refusal.

Death by inches, if you know what I mean.

Madison, WI

last time "assault weapon"