• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

last time "assault weapon"

papa bear

can anyone remember the last time a so called "Assault Weapon" was used in a GFZ massacre? i would like to know

the Aurora shooter tried to use his, but it jammed and he couldn't use it.

the Newtown shooter did not have one. it was in the car and i have not had a good report on what it was

i do think there was a shooting (more then four killed) at a hair salon where the shooter used a AK47, which is a semi-auto rifle

so if they are not used, where is this big push for AWB coming from?

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

1. It is easier to capitalize on people's fear and ignorance by using emotional key words like "assault weapon" to vaguely define whatever is unfamiliar to the zombified masses.

2. Someone on another forum mentioned that so called "assault weapons" are not as widely owned as other types of guns; so if you want to effectively seize people's property, you start with the minority, not the majority. Boiling frogs, and all that.

3. They've already succeeded with pushing an AWB before; so why fix what ain't broken? History tells them if it worked before, it will again. Then they can add to it and see what the people will let them get away with, rather than risk outright outrage and refusal.

Death by inches, if you know what I mean.

Sorcice

AR-15.jpg