Thread: Turn in you neighbors, get $1000

Turn in you neighbors, get $1000

If I was a gangbanger and lived there I'd get my boys in the system and make some money too.
    Last edited by sharkey; 01-07-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Activist Member
    Wow. Nobody will take advantage of such an offer I'm sure.

I wonder how many people will be set up with a cheap firearm just so someone else can claim a thousand dollars?

This is ignorant and I would NOT want my tax dollars getting wasted on a program that has absolutely NO oversight.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    I wonder how many people will be set up with a cheap firearm just so someone else can claim a thousand dollars?
    The framing opportunities are endless, especially for "hot" guns. Can you imagine if this applied to drugs? The dealers would have a field day getting rid of "problematic" citizens.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randian View Post
    The framing opportunities are endless, especially for "hot" guns. Can you imagine if this applied to drugs? The dealers would have a field day getting rid of "problematic" citizens.
    You're right. I wonder what will happen when the city is broke because they have given all of their money to criminals who set up their "brothers" and used all of the money they received from the city to obtain NICE firearms?

This is beyond ignorant.

Just imagine all of the BAD that could come from this. All they have to do is turn in a couple of their friends and they could obtain nice full-auto firearms to conduct their drive-by with. Or, maybe they will take all of that FREE money and start a nice little drug operation on the city's dime.

It is amazing how these idiots never THINK things through -- they just act off of their illogical emotions.

The criminals can put a junk gun in a homeless man's bag and take the money they will get from snitching on them and obtain some really nice firearms that do NOT belong in the hands of VIOLENT criminals. Amazing!
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 01-13-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

"we can not afford one more death in our city".

then how the hell are you gonna afford to pay those individuals $1000 per gun?