• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If Jesus was carrying a Colt .45

Beretta92FSLady

Jesus wouldn't have carried a firearm. The whole point was to die.

Christians say to "be like Christ," until it doesn't suit them.

SFCRetired

It would be far more accurate to say that Christians are to do their utmost to follow His teachings. One of those teachings is found in Luke 22:36, He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

I would strongly suspect that His advice in this day and age would not be to buy a sword.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP I would strongly suspect that His advice in this day and age would not be to buy a sword.

Well, I suppose He wouldn't advise buying a Beretta--Italian origins and all.

Perhaps a Desert Eagle--Isreali origin?

Or, maybe a 1911--Browning/Mormon origin?

Freedom1Man

It would be far more accurate to say that Christians are to do their utmost to follow His teachings. One of those teachings is found in Luke 22:36, He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

I would strongly suspect that His advice in this day and age would not be to buy a sword.

But to buy an AK47. Or did I mistake your intent?