Thread: I will be in Pulaski, recomendations on where to stay/eat etc.

I will be in Pulaski, recomendations on where to stay/eat etc.

Due to a death in the family, wife’s step brother 12:30 New Years morning we will be in Pulaski for a few days toward the end of this week. I am not sure exactly when due to circumstances. Are there any recommendations for places to stay, eat, and possibly take the children for entertainment, I cannot see making them stay at the funeral home for the entire time? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Pat

No trees were harmed by the posting in this forum, however an exorbitant number of electrons were inordinately incommoded.

hey PFRIES, sorry not much in Pulaski couple of good places next door in Dublin, there's also Radford and Wythvile. look on the highway into Dublin cool spring in draper. you do have the VA New River Trail for bike riding which is great. and Clayter lake to do somethings

which funeral home they are probably a client of mine
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

PM sent

Re: I will be in Pulaski, recomendations on where to stay/eat etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pfries View Post
    PM sent
    My department runs a Veterans cemetery up in Dublin. One of the workers transferred from here in Suffolk to there. I'll see if he's at work tomorrow and ask him about the sights.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    My department runs a Veterans cemetery up in Dublin. One of the workers transferred from here in Suffolk to there. I'll see if he's at work tomorrow and ask him about the sights.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by pfries View Post
    Much appreciated.
    Just wanted to update you, I haven't been able to talk to the gentlemen that I was refering to. He's on...administrative leave, I guess is putting it nicely. Sorry I couldn't help.

I will say this, there's plenty to do "around" dublin. I've personally never been. I can only go buy what my Supervisor has told me from his travels there. Sorry for your loss. Hope everything works out for you.