Thread: carry on a posted property

carry on a posted property

I've got an argument started on another web site NCGO. in which case we are talking about weather or not it is illegal to carry onto property that is anti posted

one argues that it is illegal, but will not say what the punishment will be (they don't have the cite rule like this site does) he can only give the cite of 14-415.11 and .15. still can not telll what the punishment would be

i on the other hand have said it would be a trespass violation as to 14-159.13.

would any of you like to weigh in on this
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

he just added that the sheriff COULD revoke your concealed permission slip. not that he has to, but he could

to which case i said big whoop
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.