• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone see Alex Jones on CNN last night?

sharkey

My responses in BOLD

How ODD is it that "training exercises" were taking place where NORAD was training for a plane attack on buildings in NYC the very morning this happened? How odd is it that NORAD was called OFF when asking to intervene? Not at all, training exercises are conducted all the time

I try to stay away from the tinfoil but if someone can verify a NORAD exercise of the same, just wow. I said VERIFY, not my neighbor said.

Another thread derailed. What were we talking about again?

sharkey

Brilliant

I broke down and watched it. He used their tactics.

Suicide pills! Mass murder pills!

Very energetic!

Mocking your opponet. :) I like it.

Last edited:

eye95

The steel did not have to melt. It only had to weaken. Heated steel does not stand up to the same stresses as steel in the relatively narrow temperature ranges normally experienced in a building. Anyone who has bent a hanger back and forth repeatedly, heating it up, until it broke (not melted, broke) knows that you don't have to melt metal to weaken it dramatically.

That one little bit of stupidity, that the steel did not melt, is enough to dismiss the rest of it. It is not worth wasting one more iota of effort on this garbage.

Again, when folks talk like that, they increase their own nuttiness factor and, by extension, that of the rest of us in the movement, diminishing the REAL stuff we are trying to accomplish. I really wish they'd knock that stupidity off.

beebobby

Alex Jones is going to become the poster boy for folks that shouldn't be allowed to own firearms due to mental illness/anger issues.

Beretta92FSLady

The average firearm owners likely doesn't know who Jones is. Then they get a whiff of his nonsense, sweating, yelling, hoot'n about 1776, and Americans uprising again. The majority of Americans aren't looking for a fight, they want to work, raise a family, and enjoy their life.

Jones grabs hold of nostalgic heterosexual white males who spend most of their time praying that America harkens back to so-called 'better times.' He's a political hack that makes his living stoking fear in the heterosexual white male community. Wake up fellas, you're being duped.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

The average firearm owners likely doesn't know who Jones is. Then they get a whiff of his nonsense, sweating, yelling, hoot'n about 1776, and Americans uprising again. The majority of Americans aren't looking for a fight, they want to work, raise a family, and enjoy their life.

Jones grabs hold of nostalgic heterosexual white males who spend most of their time praying that America harkens back to so-called 'better times.' He's a political hack that makes his living stoking fear in the heterosexual white male community. Wake up fellas, you're being duped.

And then there is Dianne Feinstein...

sudden valley gunner

I have no liking for Jones and don't listen to him, I also don't care if people view him as a nut, and then try to associate him with the rest of us gun owners, liberty loving, rights activists. People who make those kind of assumptions are ignorant fools, just like we know better not to judge all lesbians by Rosie O'Donnell's asinine comments and actions.

You are right the majority of Americans including those evil white, heterosexual males, are not looking for a fight either, we want to work, raise a family and enjoy life. However unfortunately the government and it's apologists are making that harder to do every day, they are bringing the fight to Americans. And it would be foolish for anyone to think they will take it forever.

And then there is Dianne Feinstein...

That gun toting hypocrite, is a perfect example of those who are backing Americans into a corner. Well played.

OC for ME

The circle is complete. No further discussion is necessary. The white heterosexual male is the problem. I mean, look to Congress to see the evidence of my words. B92FSL has made this thread a moot.

sharkey

The circle is complete. No further discussion is necessary. The white heterosexual male is the problem. I mean, look to Congress to see the evidence of my words. B92FSL has made this thread a moot.

I recognize your sarcasm. However I have to agree, the white heterosexual male does seem to be the problem.

As a white heterosexual male I'll prove the point by saying I'm uncomfortable explaining why.

ETA. OK, I'm past my uncomfortableness.

We created the problems we face. We allow (I mean tolerate) NAACP type organizations then deny ourselves the same. We are in charge on this country and let it falter. We created affirmative action. Etc, Etc.

Please return to your regularly scheduled OT.

Last edited:

freak4cycles

Brent fine points indeed!

I think Alex Jones did a good job with Piers Morgan. Larry Pratt, of the Gun Owners of America, was much more calm and composed, which resulted in Piers constantly speaking over him and calling him an "unbelievably stupid man". While I think Larry Pratt did an outstanding job in that interview, I appreciated how Alex Jones brought a gun to Piers Morgan's knife fight. :)

Also, if you google "Alex Jones open carry", you will see that Jones routinely supports open carry advocates. Let's not forget that we are oftentimes considered extreme even by other so-called supporters of the 2nd Amendment.

If you have listen to Alex jones at any point in our life you know he comes off as a nut. He is very passionate about what he is trying to communicate to others. I will share with you my comments I left on you tube video.

Piers Morgan is usually the one, not letting others talk and calling people names. Naturally a strong person is not going to let this happen to them. To prove my point watch piers interview Ted nugget on his show. Ted schools piers as well. Only the strong, passionate, outspoken people are going to be heard on a show with an agenda like CNN piers Morgan show. Alex got some very great points across. He may have looked like a nut case but I would rather have him in my corner, than the piece of trash piers Morgan!

These are the facts it only takes a few hours of research on watching piers show to see how he railroads the weak or proper guest. So if being heard means you yell from the roof tops I certainly hope you all would defend our gun rights in the same fashion. You may have to chose a side sooner than you think?

freak4cycles

Amen brother

If you believe the "official" story concerning 9/11 then maybe you should open your skull and allow your brain to think for itself. It is hard to believe it when THOUSANDS of architects and engineers have ALL said that the buildings would NEVER be able to fall at FREE-FALL speeds, much less STRAIGHT down upon themselves. I suggest you do a little research into the TRUTH before you chastise someone else for believing it! Too many variables for the "official" story to even be remotely true. The "skeleton" of the buildings were demolished (even though BOTH planes hit near the top of both buildings) which would also have been impossible because jet fuel CANNOT melt the steel that was used for the main supports of the buildings.

Also, the biggest kicker is Building 7. This building didn't even sustain any real damage, yet it had such severe damage that they decided to "pull" it. They only had several hours, but apparently that was enough time to wire the ENTIRE building for a proper demolition right? Something that normally takes weeks or months to accomplish was magically accomplished in several HOURS! What was contained in this building? I guess I will let you research that for your self. Keep in mind that it was TOO short to get hit with a plane, but the EVIDENCE that was inside HAD to be DESTROYED!

How ODD is it that "training exercises" were taking place where NORAD was training for a plane attack on buildings in NYC the very morning this happened? How odd is it that NORAD was called OFF when asking to intervene?

I could go on forever, but if you believe what the government told you about 9/11 then I can't help you. They sure used it to get some insidious, unconstitutional legislation passed that completely eroded your rights if the government decides to invoke the powers granted to them in the legislation.

You are on target! Only a few intellectual people will ever open their minds and eyes, review the documentation to support the Truth. What happen on 911 was not possible or natural and defies all laws of physics. Just do the research before you buy the official story hook line and sinker!

OC for ME

I recognize your sarcasm. However I have to agree, the white heterosexual male does seem to be the problem.

As a white heterosexual male I'll prove the point by saying I'm uncomfortable explaining why.

ETA. OK, I'm past my uncomfortableness.

We created the problems we face. We allow (I mean tolerate) NAACP type organizations then deny ourselves the same. We are in charge on this country and let it falter. We created affirmative action. Etc, Etc.

Please return to your regularly scheduled OT.
Please qualify "we." Not all white heterosexual males are to blame for our current state of affairs. Only anti-liberty white heterosexual males, in Congress, are to blame.

There are those who are better suited to "judge" the NAACP and affect change within that organization. I, being a white heterosexual male, am not one of those suited to judge nor affect change. So, liberty demands that I advocate for their existence.

The premise of your argument is inarguable. We The People are to blame for our country's current state of affairs.

Beretta92FSLady

Please qualify "we." Not all white heterosexual males are to blame for our current state of affairs. Only anti-liberty white heterosexual males, in Congress, are to blame.

There are those who are better suited to "judge" the NAACP and affect change within that organization. I, being a white heterosexual male, am not one of those suited to judge nor affect change. So, liberty demands that I advocate for their existence.

The premise of your argument is inarguable. We The People are to blame for our country's current state of affairs.

I'm sure the view is nice in, where is it?: White Oak Plantation.

Enough said.

I anticipated strong denial that heterosexual white males have, for the better part of American history, been in charge.

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

Snip

Then he says 9/11 was an inside job (of course), just about the only conspiracy I haven't heard him spout is Freedom1man's theory of NASA destroying evidence of moon people.

snip

First off it's not 'moon people' second off I never said they were destroying evidence. I said they were covering up evidence and hiding it from public view.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/arcologies_on_the_moon.htm

I am not saying that Jones is extreme. I welcome the help of extreme supporters of the RKBA. I am saying that he is a nutjob. Nutjobs, even when they say the right things, do not help forward the cause among rank-and-file Americans who need to be persuaded out of their emotional views into a rational one. Jones just causes them to retrench.

Yeah, many in the movement appreciate him. (I don't.) But they already support the RKBA. The point in being on Morgan's show is to reach people who don't fully support the Right, but could be converted. Jones does not help at all in that regard, no matter how happy that preacher is making the choir.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

I saw plenty of nut-jobs trying to disarm citizens at the Ceasethinking march on January 13th 2013AD. Nut-jobs seem to be the only groups that anti's understand.

So if a nutjob told you not to step in front of a bus, would you do it?

+1

Freedom1Man

Are you talking about the same members of congress who are pedophiles? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

OC for ME

I'm sure the view is nice in, where is it?: White Oak Plantation.

Enough said.

I anticipated strong denial that heterosexual white males have, for the better part of American history, been in charge.
Your backhanded personal attack on me, by emphasizing White Oak Plantation, and by inference that I am a racist, is noted.