Thread: Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

Exclamation Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer's Account, Company Owner Claims

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Fair use quote?

You know, we need that enough that we should create an Internet abbreviation for it? FUQ?

I never understood this freezing of accounts. It is your money. If they freeze it for no reason and will not give it to you then isn't this theft? After all it is your money!
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

this topic has already been started in another thread

Founder's Club Member
    While one could argue that Bank of America is just being cautious so it doesn't get caught in a lawsuit by government or a massacre victim, I have to wonder, why now (Dec 29). Also, its too easy for the bank to check the law and see if they ship guns to a local FFL.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    this topic has already been started in another thread
    Can you have too many threads bashing BOA .. I don't think so ... they are lower than cockroaches

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Can you have too many threads bashing BOA .. I don't think so ... they are lower than cockroaches
    ok that I agree with haha

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Fair use quote?

You know, we need that enough that we should create an Internet abbreviation for it? FUQ?
    +1

OP: [posts link only]

User: "FUQ"

OPer: "What does FUQ mean?"

User: "FUQ = Fair Use quote requested"
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    +1

OP: [posts link only]

User: "FUQ"

OPer: "What does FUQ mean?"

User: "FUQ = Fair Use quote requested"
    DAFUQ?

damnit all, fair use quote
    Last edited by motoxmann; 01-09-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Fair use quote?

Fussbudgety.

I accept that the title of the OP generates a level of confusion, among some folks, on the linked article's subject matter.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare