• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got ? for Weston ? I'll have them under oath on the 10th

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'll have Weston officials to examine coming up in two days. I intend on introducing the proposed gun ordinances as evidence in my FOIA case proceedings.

Since I am looking for information in respect to guns that they have there is a good argument that the information should be divulged since they are trying to disarm us and violate our 2nd amendment rights. I think there is a clear link between our FOIA and the 2nd amendment in my case.

I also believe that citizens should be able to gather information about the capabilities of the PD for the public to assess if they have the capabilities to prevent another Sandy Hook incident in their town.

If anyone has any ? they wish to pose to the Weston PD or other government officials who may show up then please post them or PM me...I may have the opportunity to put questions to Weston.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Just a FYI ... I'll need to have any ? anyone wished posed to Weston submitted to me by noon tomorrow...I'll be busy after that time until after the hearing.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Update ! Some ? posed but not much ... case is continued until a date TBD

Well, guess who was at the hearing? Gayle Weinstein, Chief Troxel, and another employee.

I did ask Gayle some ? under oath. But the testimony today was limited to the question of the "promptness" of Weston's response to the FOI request I filed.

But I still managed to say that Weston has high capacity mags and now they want to disarm CT citizens of their 2nd amendment rights.

Talked to Chief Troxel....nice guy. I have had very few bad experiences with Chiefs and Assist. Chiefs of local PDs.

DESPP cops? Most of them I have not had good encounters. Think I'm bad .. these guys are 100x worse.