• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grand Rapids mayor flaunts violation of state law

Raggs

Alphamale I would however bet on it, Grand Rapids residence will not come out to recall Mr Heartwell. He might be able to be beaten in the next election.

Don't bet on it, many people are now fed up since this latest media and State dept gun grab mentality. Anything is possible, and maybe we need to start recalling these despots.

MI_XD

Mis-informed Mayor

More mis-information. Heartwell talks about SB59 and has it all backwards! SB59 would have banned OC from the places he stated, but since it was not signed, those are places to OC WITH a CPL.

He also states that the state legislature banned handguns from the Senate Chambers?? I was under the impression that people on here had carried there?

And he states that is Good to confuse people with the city ordinance!

Need to get some responses to that video up with correct information! ANyone have a Google account?

MI_XD