• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 1/12/13 9:30 AM @ RCD, I-95 & Parham Rd.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We will be meeting at River City Diner. We anticipate having a special guest, imported from North of the Ni:

Anyone plan a breakfast before the show Saturday morning yet? Preferably a place that allows OC :)
I plan on heading down to the show early Saturday. Is it safe to be that south of Ashland?

:uhoh:

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Get this back up since it's not sticky...

The latest gift from evil black stuff panic sales

thank_zpsf8ed6cc2.jpg

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
From another thrread:

Esanders, I hope you can make the breakfast too. I'm going to try to get my family out the door in time to make it. Turns out we're doing Richmond on Saturday and then Dale City on Sunday, just to show support for the firearms community.

Of course. My brother and I are getting up bright and early just to make the drive

Looks like we are going to need to get a big table. Look for us somewhere on the left or in the back as you come in, or just ask "Where are all the folks with guns".

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
From another thrread:

Looks like we are going to need to get a big table. Look for us somewhere on the left or in the back as you come in, or just ask "Where are all the folks with guns".

stay safe.

GUNS? In Richmond - this I gotta see!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Can someone please post the address to the diner for me? Please and thank you.:)

Presume very rough day.......yes?

Maybe you'd like the address for the breakfast - more likely to satisfy your appetite sooner :lol:

River City Diner......
803 East Parham Road.....view map
Richmond, VA
(804) 266-1500

Last edited:

scouser

Can someone please post the address to the diner for me? Please and thank you.:)

803 East Parham Road
Richmond,
Virginia
USA
3rd Rock from the Big Shiney Thing

Take I-95 to exit 83B, At the very first stop light turn left, then turn left immediately behind the Shell gas station and River City Diner is the building in front of you. Make your way through the parking lot until you locate an empty space you are able to squeeze your vehicle into, and make your way to the entrance which faces towards Parham Rd.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Always a standing invitation - great group today, good food and lots of conversation.

Sorry that Courtney went home sick.

Not home sick, just had to work. She says she wish she could have come.

Apparently more than one Courtney - was referring to our regular server from RCD. The service today was exemplary - Courtney must have briefed her well.

scouser

I had every intention of attending this morning. However, Logan said he didn't want to go out .. maybe he had a sixth sense that one of his girlfriends wouldn't be there. Wouldn't have been able to stay long anyway as his birthday party was starting at 11 this morning. Sorry I missed the out of town visitors