• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-gun rally on February 8th Boston Massacre day

07Altima

I will be attending, it starts at 10AM it is being called for every state to meet at their state capitol on that day for demonstrations. I am just deciding which firearms to carry that day.

07Altima

well normally

well normally I would not carry a long gun in public but may do so for the rally as long as I legally can. I will be looking into it outside the thread to avoid breaking the rules here :) but if I do Saiga 12 will work nicely lol and maybe some bandoleers :D no more long gun talk in the thread though so they wont get mad :) feel free to PM me if you want to discuss long guns. Any one with info on that please feel free to PM me as well.

07Altima

I must make a correction

Massacre day is the 5th of March so I was wrong. Either way expect others to go if they can.

Samandw

Feb 8th Rally For Gun Rights

Hello Friends!

*Disclaimer* I'm not affiliated with the owner of the below linked facebook event page *Disclaimer*
https://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/

Having said that, are there any plans for an official Open Carry affiliated demonstration on Feb 8th? As I recall the last time I attended a demonstration we were required to obtain protest permits beforehand. Who on this forum would head up the effort to make this event happen? I'd like to offer to pay for a sizeable chunk (if not all) of the permit cost, if some of those experienced in putting on these events would be willing to take it on. I will also use a vacation day from work so I can attend. Feel free to contact me via private message if you feel so inclined.

Stay Free!

Sam Wilson
Former Candidate for State Representative, 38th Legislative District.

Samandw

My apologies for the double-post regarding the event, I didn't look far enough down the list of postings. Still, whoever is coordinating this, please contact me if I can help. :)

Samandw

Also: I'm in contact with at least three currently serving State Representatives that would be THRILLED to speak at our gathering. I might even be able to find a State Senator or two. Please contact me. :D

Freedom1Man

Also: I'm in contact with at least three currently serving State Representatives that would be THRILLED to speak at our gathering. I might even be able to find a State Senator or two. Please contact me. :D

That would be great, lets see them turn tail and run when I ask them a couple of hard questions.

It was due in part to the work of a friend and I that most politicians will not show their faces in town meetings where the public can question them.

Samandw

Oh, these guys are with us. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they showed up OC themselves. Anybody know who's heading up this effort? I spoke with one of the Reps last night and he asked me to find out how to arrange a chance for them to speak at the rally . . .

1245A Defender

Well,,,

well normally I would not carry a long gun in public but may do so for the rally as long as I legally can. I will be looking into it outside the thread to avoid breaking the rules here :) but if I do Saiga 12 will work nicely lol and maybe some bandoleers :D no more long gun talk in the thread though so they wont get mad :) feel free to PM me if you want to discuss long guns. Any one with info on that please feel free to PM me as well.

We just did the Jan 19th rally in Olympia,,, really good!!!
Everybody Open carried properly holstered side arms,
many carried properly slung Other guns also.
Two cops watched out for our security but NO interactions happened...
I would not say what to carry, Or not,
But a Bandoleer did cause some unnessery concern for a guy at the last rally.

I will be there again on Feb 8,,, Ill bring just the right number of self defense arms,
and two signs, one to carry, one to share,,, see you all there...

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
It is a friday so we will be getting people prepping for the weekend. Sunset will be 1720 (twenty minutes after five). We could ask for a permit. Or we could go for Lee Memorial Park (at city hall). Invites need to get out right away for guest speakers. Maybe we can invite rep appleton.

sudden valley gunner

I'd make the drive if it was in the evening-ish...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

It is a friday so we will be getting people prepping for the weekend. Sunset will be 1720 (twenty minutes after five). We could ask for a permit. Or we could go for Lee Memorial Park (at city hall). Invites need to get out right away for guest speakers. Maybe we can invite rep appleton.

Just a idea that popped into my head. That park is a good one John and was what I was thinking. I have a few contacts to get the word out if we really want to do this. How long do you think permits would take.

Sure invite Appleton, she has to stay on topic though.:lol:

Freedom1Man

Why support a lie?

The Boston Massacre occurred after some colonists attacked British soldiers acting, I thought, as guards. The soldiers fired in self-defense.

Why should we be celebrating a big misleading media propaganda stunt from history? The papers lied about what happened and turned an act of self defense around and called it a massacre.

sudden valley gunner

The Boston Massacre occurred after some colonists attacked British soldiers acting, I thought, as guards. The soldiers fired in self-defense.

Why should we be celebrating a big misleading media propaganda stunt from history? The papers lied about what happened and turned an act of self defense around and called it a massacre.

The British were told not to station or quarter their soldiers there and that they were not welcome. British soldiers were acquitted on American soil, because the angle of the bullets that killed those like Crispus Attucks came from the second floor.

To me it matters not who attacked who that day, the Battle was on!

Last edited:

TheYankeeMarshal

I would love to attend, and I plan to be there, but I do hope the speakers are more on topic this time. There has been a ton of feedback on local forums and on my youtube channel about the speakers getting too religious and straying into other topics like abortion. It really alienates a lot of people.