Thread: Yet ANOTHER pointless Stainless Frog thread

Yet ANOTHER pointless Stainless Frog thread

Quote Originally Posted by BoiledFrogs View Post
    If he was intimidated by the MWAG, then he would not have confronted them to begin with. It is in general, a bad idea to pick a fight with an armed man, especially concerning his passion issues. The fact that nothing happened to him is proof that his beliefs and concerns are inaccurate, misguided, and unfounded.
    Posted right around the same time...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357713107.503032.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	9806

Will you now admit what we all know?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post

Really? Doxing is not cool man.

'Good citizenship' award given for chiding MOC members at Grand Rapids City Comm Meet

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    Really? Doxing is not cool man.
    Another out of state person commenting without knowing the history. Neil Carpenter has been banned from OCDO. He's breaking the rules by being here.

People have been saying BoiledFrogs us Neil for weeks. He's constantly denied it. Anyone who has stayed tuned to the MI forum would know the info in my post is nothing new. In fact, another poster in this thread lead me to look for the comment.

I'm only showing proof if what he has denied -- his breaking OCDO rules.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Another out of state person commenting without knowing the history. Neil Carpenter has been banned from OCDO. He's breaking the rules by being here.

People have been saying BoiledFrogs us Neil for weeks. He's constantly denied it. Anyone who has stayed tuned to the MI forum would know the info in my post is nothing new. In fact, another poster in this thread lead me to look for the comment.

I'm not new. Even if I was it would be impossible to miss stainless, boiled, Neil. Maybe more appropriatly directed toward admin then as a hunting trophy in all it's glory.

ETA: Annoyed with your out of state jab. I sat here defending your organization, but I see childishness showing through. Maybe that is why your guns aren't welcome where they should be.
    Last edited by sharkey; 01-09-2013 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoiledFrogs View Post
    And leave me alone. The ONLY reason Q trolls like this, is to cause discomfort to others, making himself feel bigger. Like I said, typical politician. And this is a so called, leader? Ha! Politician. This is what you want running affairs, making OC decisions, and then running for office?
    My request goes for you too dude. Please, politely, and with all due respect, **** off my thread if this is all you have to talk about. I'm sick of this ****.

Agreed....we all know it's STAINLESS1911. Now is the time for the MODS to BAN him again!

Quote Originally Posted by budlight View Post
    Agreed....we all know it's STAINLESS1911. Now is the time for the MODS to BAN him again!
    We can't ban him. So far as I know, only the admin, and MAYBE a super mod can ban him. But that's it.
    Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

But it is off topic to this thread Phil.

My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

Re: 'Good citizenship' award given for chiding MOC members at Grand Rapids City Comm

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Creamsicle View Post
    My request goes for you too dude. Please, politely, and with all due respect, **** off my thread if this is all you have to talk about. I'm sick of this ****.
    For those who have a hard time translating the above: urinate off my thread, I am sick of this poopy matter.

To the combatants: please take it elsewhere, this is too important of an issue to be dilluted by petty fights. We need to make a strong showing if possible. Hell if I could swing it I'd love to be there to stand up to these smug pricks in Grand Rapids.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 01-09-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by budlight View Post
    I've held my keyboard in abeyance for a very long time but find I cannot hold back any longer.....

In my not so humble opinion, perhaps it is time to ban everyone who can't leave the Stainless1911 perpetual urinating contest alone? Y'all do realize that all the posts complaining about Stainless are equally as annoying... (and not only equally as detrimental to the cause itself but tend to perpetuate the constant negative perception of those who exercise the right to bear arms by those who read all that stinking crap) ... as the posts from Stainless your posts are complaining about?

Good grief!! Some pissant dork gets all up in the faces of folks legally exercising their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and ends up being rewarded for exhibiting ignorance and prejudice.... and all some folks, including some folks in positions of leadership, can do is complain about Stainless?

Grow up y'all!!! Let it go!! Those who shout that now is the time for all gun owners/carriers to come together and fight as one look like idiots of the highest order worthy of nothing more than derisive laughter when they constantly beat up on one person.

And I would hope that folks are wise enough to understand that my post is NOT defending idiotic posts (from anyone!!! Got that part?) but is a statement about all those who continue to perpetuate this stupid "Stainless" argument.
    Last edited by Bikenut; 01-09-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Re: Yet ANOTHER pointless Stainless Frog thread

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    For those who have a hard time translating the above: urinate off my thread, I am sick of this poopy matter.

To the combatants: please take it elsewhere, this is too important of an issue to be dilluted by petty fights. We need to make a strong showing if possible. Hell if I could swing it I'd love to be there to stand up to these smug pricks in Grand Rapids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    I've held my keyboard in abeyance for a very long time but find I cannot hold back any longer.....

In my not so humble opinion, perhaps it is time to ban everyone who can't leave the Stainless1911 perpetual urinating contest alone? Y'all do realize that all the posts complaining about Stainless are equally as annoying... (and not only equally as detrimental to the cause itself but tend to perpetuate the constant negative perception of those who exercise the right to bear arms by those who read all that stinking crap) ... as the posts from Stainless your posts are complaining about?

Good grief!! Some pissant dork gets all up in the faces of folks legally exercising their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and ends up being rewarded for exhibiting ignorance and prejudice.... and all some folks, including some folks in positions of leadership, can do is complain about Stainless?

Grow up y'all!!! Let it go!! Those who shout that now is the time for all gun owners/carriers to come together and fight as one look like idiots of the highest order worthy of nothing more than derisive laughter when they constantly beat up on one person.

And I would hope that folks are wise enough to understand that my post is NOT defending idiotic posts (from anyone!!! Got that part?) but is a statement about all those who continue to perpetuate this stupid "Stainless" argument.
    +1
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer – I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.