Thread: Computerized "Auto Aim" rifle

Computerized "Auto Aim" rifle

Looks & sounds cool, if you got the cash...

LINK
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

It reminds me of the scope for the sniper rifle in the Halo video game series. It's an interesting concept, and could have some future in military operations, but at the price point I doubt it'll ever make headway in the civilian market.

I always liked the pistol in "Robocop". You would get to wear a neat helmet too.
    Last edited by beebobby; 01-10-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Banned
    I like this system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thiaqjIVQKw

multiple targets at same time ... and the music is not that blast-in-your-ear garbage

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I like this system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thiaqjIVQKw

multiple targets at same time ... and the music is not that blast-in-your-ear garbage
    New sport? Synchronized shooting.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)