Thread: NATIONAL March At All State Capitiols Jan 19

NATIONAL March At All State Capitiols Jan 19

Make Our March on the OR state capitol Sat Jan 19.

Here is why > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ

time

What time is this rally? I would like to join up.

I'm going. And I don't think I'll only be packing my pistola. It's time to send a message.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Time ? >>>

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wilson View Post
    What time is this rally? I would like to join up.

( kindly ) The video it plainly say's high noon Jan 19.

Quote Originally Posted by We-the-People View Post
    I'm going. And I don't think I'll only be packing my pistola. It's time to send a message.
    If I can pull it off we will be there with multiple video cam persons in place to make sure we who respectfully demonstrate have our CYA.

I will look for You and keep my distance if You are walking around with a rifle, but I will video You so You can beat the DOC arrest charge against You , lol......
    PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveInAshand View Post
    If I can pull it off we will be there with multiple video cam persons in place to make sure we who respectfully demonstrate have our CYA.

I will look for You and keep my distance if You are walking around with a rifle, but I will video You so You can beat the DOC arrest charge against You , lol......
    PEACE.
    With no INTENT to cause any problems, it would be extremely difficult for them to win a disorderly conduct charge against anyone who is merely carrying a slung rifle. I've never OC'd a long gun and it isn't my normal MO so I'm not sure if I will or not. I will definitely be carrying my FN 5.7 "assault pistol" with a full complement of rounds and spare mags. I will also have audio recording capability and possibly video as well.

But any additional video coverage would be appreciated.

On second thought, maybe I'll unloaded open carry so that they can not demand ID unless I'm actually on the grounds of the Capital. I'll have to think about that.
    Last edited by We-the-People; 01-11-2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: add second thought
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

ill be coming down for sure
    "To defend my family, and protect our rights"

definitely going to try and make it!

NATIONAL March At All State Capitiols Jan 19

We should set up some car pools for sure I'm talking 6 more into going

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

is everyone just planning on meeting up down at the Capitol at noon or is there a rally point before we head there?

Banned
    Family of 3 coming up from The State of Jefferson!

My 12 y/o daughter makes a heck of a Gun Rights Protester image for the propagandist media.

BE COOL High Noon @ the OK Capitol Corral

I have 5 confirmed, possibly 6 coming from extreme southern Oregon for Jan 19.

WARNING: Just be ready for possibly loud in your face counter demonstrations from kooky Prius driving O-bot mom's , John Lennon glasses wearing pot heads, dangerous anarchist agitators , Hari Krishna bongo drummers, and sadly from extremely misguided Vet's and ignorant hunters who are mentaly off who will not listen to reason.

I was not born when this alien s**t landed on our shores , I was only a kid when it metastasized into a 1960's counter revolution nuclei turning into a demoralization cancer while the real men went off to die in a God forsaken VietNam war while the cowards stayed home and became TEACHERS / PROFESSORS and POLITICIANS !

Now I am a mature man and my contemporaries president Alinski et al are now humping the Constitution and slapping me in the ass , NO MORE.

UPDATE: Tim Mueller Sheriff of Lin county Oregon today just interview on Lars Larson and said ( paraphrased ) " I will NOT allow any federal enforcement agency to come into my county to a home, business or gun show to harass, threaten or arrest any citizen over any new un- Constitutional gun ban "

He has many other OR Sheriffs on board with him including Josephine county Sheriff Gil Gilbertson, and even the often media ducking Jackson county Sheriff is now leaning openly towards Oath Keeper's - Constitution based local law enforcement

2nd video to rally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yCUtyup6XM

what are the laws/regulations in regards to open carry near the Capitol building? I'm assuming we can't be on the premise while open carrying but is there a public place across the street, ect... that we can?

Thanks!

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by PDXsoccerguy View Post
    what are the laws/regulations in regards to open carry near the Capitol building? I'm assuming we can't be on the premise while open carrying but is there a public place across the street, ect... that we can?

Thanks!

Ryan
    If you watch this video, and then go to the referenced URL, you can hear and then read (not many and it behooves you to read them) the laws specific to the Capital (ORS 166.370 & 380 are the important ones).
    Beretta92FSLady

Banned
    Is it starting at 10 oclock? I originally thought it was 12 noon.

Also Slung rifles that are the current targets will hopefully be too numerous to count there in addition to OC handguns.

Good turnout today! My buddy and I went, I open carried my Glock 22. Stayed for about an hour then had to head back to PDX.

Myself, Haretigger, Warren, and Jeff State, were all in Salem up from Medford. That's the only one's I personally know of from way down here. Cold but a good turnout. It was nice to see that the State Troopers weren't trying to inspect everyones weapons if they went onto the Capital grounds. Had a great conversation with Officer Davie of the OSP and finally got to meet Kevin Starrett face to face.

All in all a good, but very long day as we just got home.
    Beretta92FSLady

Any video or pictures?

Here is ours from Washington.
    http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=16451
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Quote Originally Posted by badkarma View Post
    Any video or pictures?

Here is ours from Washington.
    http://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=16451

I have sokme video but am awaiting arrival of some more from another member who hasn't yet returned. It will be posted on you youtube site and a link provided.
    Beretta92FSLady

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2111.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	9869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2112.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	9870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2114.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	9871

that's the only three that I took. Cold day!!

Here's video from Saturday. And yes, it was COLD.......much colder and they probably could have pried my weapons from my cold, hypothermia dead, fingers!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHOkiC2c5-Q
    Beretta92FSLady

good stuff!