• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NATIONAL March At All State Capitiols Jan 19

SteveInAshand

I'm going. And I don't think I'll only be packing my pistola. It's time to send a message.

If I can pull it off we will be there with multiple video cam persons in place to make sure we who respectfully demonstrate have our CYA.

I will look for You and keep my distance if You are walking around with a rifle, but I will video You so You can beat the DOC arrest charge against You , lol......
PEACE.

We-the-People

If I can pull it off we will be there with multiple video cam persons in place to make sure we who respectfully demonstrate have our CYA.

I will look for You and keep my distance if You are walking around with a rifle, but I will video You so You can beat the DOC arrest charge against You , lol......
PEACE.

With no INTENT to cause any problems, it would be extremely difficult for them to win a disorderly conduct charge against anyone who is merely carrying a slung rifle. I've never OC'd a long gun and it isn't my normal MO so I'm not sure if I will or not. I will definitely be carrying my FN 5.7 "assault pistol" with a full complement of rounds and spare mags. I will also have audio recording capability and possibly video as well.

But any additional video coverage would be appreciated.

On second thought, maybe I'll unloaded open carry so that they can not demand ID unless I'm actually on the grounds of the Capital. I'll have to think about that.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
Family of 3 coming up from The State of Jefferson!

My 12 y/o daughter makes a heck of a Gun Rights Protester image for the propagandist media.

SteveInAshand

BE COOL High Noon @ the OK Capitol Corral

I have 5 confirmed, possibly 6 coming from extreme southern Oregon for Jan 19.

WARNING: Just be ready for possibly loud in your face counter demonstrations from kooky Prius driving O-bot mom's , John Lennon glasses wearing pot heads, dangerous anarchist agitators , Hari Krishna bongo drummers, and sadly from extremely misguided Vet's and ignorant hunters who are mentaly off who will not listen to reason.

I was not born when this alien s**t landed on our shores , I was only a kid when it metastasized into a 1960's counter revolution nuclei turning into a demoralization cancer while the real men went off to die in a God forsaken VietNam war while the cowards stayed home and became TEACHERS / PROFESSORS and POLITICIANS !

Now I am a mature man and my contemporaries president Alinski et al are now humping the Constitution and slapping me in the ass , NO MORE.

UPDATE: Tim Mueller Sheriff of Lin county Oregon today just interview on Lars Larson and said ( paraphrased ) " I will NOT allow any federal enforcement agency to come into my county to a home, business or gun show to harass, threaten or arrest any citizen over any new un- Constitutional gun ban "

He has many other OR Sheriffs on board with him including Josephine county Sheriff Gil Gilbertson, and even the often media ducking Jackson county Sheriff is now leaning openly towards Oath Keeper's - Constitution based local law enforcement

2nd video to rally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yCUtyup6XM

PDXsoccerguy

what are the laws/regulations in regards to open carry near the Capitol building? I'm assuming we can't be on the premise while open carrying but is there a public place across the street, ect... that we can?

Thanks!

Ryan

We-the-People

what are the laws/regulations in regards to open carry near the Capitol building? I'm assuming we can't be on the premise while open carrying but is there a public place across the street, ect... that we can?

Thanks!

Ryan

If you watch this video, and then go to the referenced URL, you can hear and then read (not many and it behooves you to read them) the laws specific to the Capital (ORS 166.370 & 380 are the important ones).

Jeff. State

Banned
Is it starting at 10 oclock? I originally thought it was 12 noon.

Also Slung rifles that are the current targets will hopefully be too numerous to count there in addition to OC handguns.

PDXsoccerguy

Good turnout today! My buddy and I went, I open carried my Glock 22. Stayed for about an hour then had to head back to PDX.

We-the-People

Myself, Haretigger, Warren, and Jeff State, were all in Salem up from Medford. That's the only one's I personally know of from way down here. Cold but a good turnout. It was nice to see that the State Troopers weren't trying to inspect everyones weapons if they went onto the Capital grounds. Had a great conversation with Officer Davie of the OSP and finally got to meet Kevin Starrett face to face.

All in all a good, but very long day as we just got home.