Thread: Brewer against any laws that limit gun ownership

Brewer against any laws that limit gun ownership

My love of Brewer is a roller coaster. I'm happy with her again.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/loc...9bb2963f4.html

Re: Brewer against any laws that limit gun ownership

I hear you brother! +1 Until the next drop (veto) let's enjoy the hi-points.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Talking :)

you go girl ! ! we got your back ! !

whats the deal with obama talking about executive orders? what exactly does that mean?
    Last edited by crackersillo; 01-10-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    My love of Brewer is a roller coaster. I'm happy with her again.
    Take it with a huge grain of salt.

She will also use it as cover to veto any gun bill that gets to her desk. However, every good gun bill we get to her desk exposes her true beliefs.

If you want to help us (AzCDL) kill the anti-gun bills and get pro-rights bills through the legislature and to the Governor, then please (1) join AzCDL and (2) GET INVOVLED in contacting your legislators during the upcoming session via AzCDL's Legislative Action Center .

Doing nothing is the same as surrendering

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by azcdlfred View Post
    Take it with a huge grain of salt.

She will also use it as cover to veto any gun bill that gets to her desk. However, every good gun bill we get to her desk exposes her true beliefs.

If you want to help us (AzCDL) kill the anti-gun bills and get pro-rights bills through the legislature and to the Governor, then please (1) join AzCDL and (2) GET INVOVLED in contacting your legislators during the upcoming session via AzCDL's Legislative Action Center .

Doing nothing is the same as surrendering

Fred
    1. Done [√]

2. Done [√]

Freds right guys it's time to: fight, fornicate or get off the damn fence! To put it into alley cat terms.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Sounds great, didn't she veto a school-carry bill?

Quote Originally Posted by randian View Post
    Sounds great, didn't she veto a school-carry bill?
    Yes, and about every significant gun bill we can get to her desk. She signed Constitutional Carry when she was an appointee running for Governor. Since then, nothing.

So, we'll keep getting good guns bills to her desk and let her publically display her ideology with either a signature or a veto.

Fred

Yes, and about every significant gun bill we can get to her desk. She signed Constitutional Carry when she was an appointee running for Governor. Since then, nothing.

So, we'll keep getting good guns bills to her desk and let her publically display her ideology with either a signature or a veto.

Fred
    What does it take to over-ride her veto?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    What does it take to over-ride her veto?
    I believe it's a 2/3 majority, and in this session, with only a simple majority of Republicans, it would take many Democrats to make that kind of vote.

Fred
    Last edited by azcdlfred; 01-14-2013 at 03:22 PM.

I believe it's a 2/3 majority, and in this session, with only a simple majority of Republicans, it would take many Democrats to make that kind of vote.

Fred
    It is for this exact reason that sb1070 should apply to all California insurgents that are invading our great state. On a serious note, elections have blowback and I think we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg. I live in the northeast valley. Many of my neighbors are from california and they are rabid anti-2A. When I ask them why on earth they would move to AZ then? They make no excuses their intent is to turn it into the South Eastern annex of CA. Let's get busy and engaged now so we don't get caught with our pants around our ankles in upcoming elections. Support AZCDL, GOA, SAF, NRA, this site etc. This will help keep our freedom intact (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    I live in the northeast valley. Many of my neighbors are from california and they are rabid anti-2A. When I ask them why on earth they would move to AZ then? They make no excuses their intent is to turn it into the South Eastern annex of CA.
    When I moved to Arizona from Virginia and after learning that Arizona's gun laws sucked and were more restrictive than Virginia's, Arizona looked like nothing more than California with cactii to me. That is what prompted me to co-found AzCDL.

If you aren't riding the steam roller, you're just part of the road.

Fred