Thread: Americans never give up your guns

Exclamation Americans never give up your guns

Even a Roosky is "telling" us to not give up our guns. And, for all the right reasons to boot.

FUQ:
    The excuse that people will start shooting each other is also plain and silly. So it is our politicians saying that our society is full of incapable adolescents who can never be trusted? Then, please explain how we can trust them or the police, who themselves grew up and came from the same culture?

No it is about power and a total power over the people. There is a lot of desire to bad mouth the Tsar, particularly by the Communists, who claim he was a tyrant, and yet under him we were armed and under the progressives disarmed. Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question. They hate guns in those whom they have slated for a barrel to the back of the ear.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...ricans_guns-0/
    To placate those fussbudgety FUQ folks.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

That is a very interesting read indeed. A great outside perspective!
    - Sad part is, i believe much of our masses have been too brainwashed to conceive the notion that it could actually happen here in the US, even though every shred of evidence, from economics, to social propaganda, to the establishment's control over people's personally owned property shows the direction we are headed.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

They don't WANT to believe it. Just like they don't WANT to be robbed, raped, or murdered -so they fixate on the belief that it won't happen TO THEM.

Bummer's good buddy neighbor from Chicago Bill Ayers shared some of his thoughts on the pathway to a Marxist America - postulating that as many as 25 million citizens who would actively oppose the effort to esablish a Marxist America - would likely have to be killed.
    "Extremism ALWAYS brings about its own destruction " ( Sir Edmund Burke)

Jim Sherwood

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Even a Roosky is "telling" us to not give up our guns. And, for all the right reasons to boot.

FUQ:To placate those fussbudgety FUQ folks.
    What is FUG? sorry I am too old to catch all of the acronyms.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Gun control is not about the guns, but the control. I keep citing the positive impact that firearms have on crime but they don't care about crime either. They just want control, and our upper eschelon knows that control can't be had with armed citizens. They much prefer unarmed subjects.

I have to agree with the OP's post there. Anyone seeking any form of disarmament has obviously not read or been told of any history. step one to tyranny and dictatorship is disarmament.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    What is FUG? sorry I am too old to catch all of the acronyms.
    FUQ = fair use quote.
    eye95 started that acronym on here a few days ago lol, and it caught on pretty quick

Banned

Americans never give up your guns

There is just something compelling about that particular combination of letters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    FUQ = fair use quote.
    eye95 started that acronym on here a few days ago lol, and it caught on pretty quick
    Well I was thinking something to do with ugly qirl, glad you cleared that up. But then that would be misspelled.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 01-10-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    There is just something compelling about that particular combination of letters.

<o>
    Yes ... very compelling

Watch at your own risk:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNU8NhPps3A
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-10-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Banned

Americans never give up your guns

No.

<o>