• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Americans never give up your guns

OC for ME

Even a Roosky is "telling" us to not give up our guns. And, for all the right reasons to boot.

FUQ:
The excuse that people will start shooting each other is also plain and silly. So it is our politicians saying that our society is full of incapable adolescents who can never be trusted? Then, please explain how we can trust them or the police, who themselves grew up and came from the same culture?

No it is about power and a total power over the people. There is a lot of desire to bad mouth the Tsar, particularly by the Communists, who claim he was a tyrant, and yet under him we were armed and under the progressives disarmed. Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question. They hate guns in those whom they have slated for a barrel to the back of the ear.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/28-12-2012/123335-americans_guns-0/
To placate those fussbudgety FUQ folks.

Batousaii

That is a very interesting read indeed. A great outside perspective!
- Sad part is, i believe much of our masses have been too brainwashed to conceive the notion that it could actually happen here in the US, even though every shred of evidence, from economics, to social propaganda, to the establishment's control over people's personally owned property shows the direction we are headed.

rushcreek2

They don't WANT to believe it. Just like they don't WANT to be robbed, raped, or murdered -so they fixate on the belief that it won't happen TO THEM.

Bummer's good buddy neighbor from Chicago Bill Ayers shared some of his thoughts on the pathway to a Marxist America - postulating that as many as 25 million citizens who would actively oppose the effort to esablish a Marxist America - would likely have to be killed.

aa1911

Gun control is not about the guns, but the control. I keep citing the positive impact that firearms have on crime but they don't care about crime either. They just want control, and our upper eschelon knows that control can't be had with armed citizens. They much prefer unarmed subjects.

I have to agree with the OP's post there. Anyone seeking any form of disarmament has obviously not read or been told of any history. step one to tyranny and dictatorship is disarmament.

eye95

There is just something compelling about that particular combination of letters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>