Thread: Anyone heading to Saint Paul Capital steps on 12 Noon on Saturday the 19th?

Anyone heading to Saint Paul Capital steps on 12 Noon on Saturday the 19th?

Nutnfancy on youtube is calling on people to demonstrate on the 19th. I plan on going even if I am standing there by myself.

Hey good to see another Nut'n fan! I have looked into this anf from all Mn forums it seems like the 19th is go buy something gun related and on the 8th of Feb WWTC AM1280 radio is sponsoring the event and buying the protest permit for the event. I haven't been able to get a confirmation on this but this is what the Minnesotan masses are swaying to from what I can put together. I have a group of six going on whatever the day ends up being to meet at the capital. MNguntalk.com has a few "active" threads on this as well as carryforum.com "Minnesota carry forum" has an "active" thread as well.

Im there. I know of at least 60 other people who are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorshammer-MN View Post
    Im there. I know of at least 60 other people who are going.
    Good to know, I hope to see many there. Bills Gun Shop will be handing out free rage passes to all that show up!

Little Canada man videotaped sheriff's deputies, and got charged for it

Watch out for the Ramsey County Sheriff Deputies when you are filming at the capitol this Saturday!

Apparently they did not get the memo that it's OK to videotape public servants in public spaces.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...puties-and-got