• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone heading to Saint Paul Capital steps on 12 Noon on Saturday the 19th?

gunns

Nutnfancy on youtube is calling on people to demonstrate on the 19th. I plan on going even if I am standing there by myself.

Minnesota

Hey good to see another Nut'n fan! I have looked into this anf from all Mn forums it seems like the 19th is go buy something gun related and on the 8th of Feb WWTC AM1280 radio is sponsoring the event and buying the protest permit for the event. I haven't been able to get a confirmation on this but this is what the Minnesotan masses are swaying to from what I can put together. I have a group of six going on whatever the day ends up being to meet at the capital. MNguntalk.com has a few "active" threads on this as well as carryforum.com "Minnesota carry forum" has an "active" thread as well.