• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ccdl- an act concerning restrictions on gun use.

romma

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122-R00-SB.htm

Referred to Committee on JUDICIARY

Introduced by:

SEN. MEYER, 12th Dist.

AN ACT CONCERNING RESTRICTIONS ON GUN USE.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:

That the general statutes be amended to establish a class C felony offense, except for certain military and law enforcement personnel and certain gun clubs, for (1) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate, transport, possess or use any gun except one made to fire a single round, (2) any person to fire a gun containing more than a single round, (3) any person or organization to receive from another state, territory or country a gun made to fire multiple rounds, or (4) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate or possess a magazine or clip capable of holding more than one round.

Statement of Purpose:

To reduce the use of guns for criminal purposes.

motoxmann

they can't be serious! I had to read this like 5 times before I could even believe what my eyes were seeing!!

before they even attempt to consider this, they better be prepared to shell out billions of dollars

this is sheer proof that the government is doing everything possible to completely disarm all citizens

Last edited:

customcreationllc

God dam better not miss.

Do they think we should all go back to muzzle loaders?

There are some very ignorant people in way too important positions.

Do they do this on purpose just to put something in that know will not pass just to say they tried something?

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122-R00-SB.htm

Referred to Committee on JUDICIARY

Introduced by:

SEN. MEYER, 12th Dist.

AN ACT CONCERNING RESTRICTIONS ON GUN USE.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:

That the general statutes be amended to establish a class C felony offense, except for certain military and law enforcement personnel and certain gun clubs, for (1) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate, transport, possess or use any gun except one made to fire a single round, (2) any person to fire a gun containing more than a single round, (3) any person or organization to receive from another state, territory or country a gun made to fire multiple rounds, or (4) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate or possess a magazine or clip capable of holding more than one round.

Statement of Purpose:

To start a civil war

:mad:

KennyB

I wouldn't worry to much about this bill. Won't even make it out of committee IMO. Now, the "hi cap" magazine bill and some of the others, I don't think anything we can say will prevent them from passing. Yep, i'll be there again to have my say, but the overall distain for the 2nd amendment after Newtown coming from our "legislators" is absolutely amazing. Malloy wants it, the far left loons want it and the uneducated public want it. This is going to be a year we'll all remember for some time. EVERYONE should attend the big rally at the state capital on the 19th as they need to know WE WON'T just sit by and let them "regulate" the 2nd amendment to death without a say in it. Make sure you get the info out on that rally to your friends and family!! MOLON LABE

MKEgal

Maybe they're in favor of the guns made by 3d printers.
I've read that they wouldn't hold up for more than one shot, unless there's new stronger plastic developed.
Can those be recycled?