• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What size firearm do you OC?

MikeTheGreek

I carry a full size 3lb (when loaded) CZ 75B...and next friday, I'm buying a tiny Ruger LCP.

Any of you OC really small guns? or excessively large guns? I'm thinking I'll still carry my CZ, and use the Ruger as a BUG, or CC it when I want to be somewhere without standing out so much.

pfries

XD 5" CC at work (bosses request (see I can compromise)). OC‘d out of work even when I head to lunch.

Raggs

The Taurus PT92 & PT99 are probably my favorite firearms. Berettas only way nicer.

Isn't the TCM a .22? If so...why the hell are you carrying a .22?

"Rock Island Armory cartridge designer Fred Craig said the proprietary .223-based pistol caliber round sends a 40 grain jacketed hollow point bullet downrange at 2100 feet per second. The goal was to make a 1911-type pistol “with the same weight, but double the firepower and delivering more foot pounds of energy."

Also The pistol comes with a 9mm barrel and recoil spring. I carry it as a 9mm with a 17rnd Magazine.

lil_freak_66

Star M43 plus, 1.8lbs unloaded. +p hornady critical defense with 2 extra mags.

switching to a s&w sigma 9mm(PM me if any of you are selling plz) or glock 19 soon.

lil_freak_66

they usually arent carried, long arms are for when pistols become highly impractical due to weather and out in the middle of nowhere.but thats not a topic for OCDO...

and be more specific, i do have more than one shotgun you know...and one of them technically is a pistol.

Last edited: