• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idaho Open Carry dinner, Jan 24, 7pm at the Black Bear Diner in Boise

IdahoOpenCarry

Our next Idaho Carry dinner will be on Thursday, January 24th at 7pm at the Black Bear Diner in Boise. Get there early to eat so we don’t have waiters running in and out during our presentation. The seating only allows 50 inside the room but during our presentation, there will be plenty of standing room. Basically, the early bird gets the seat. In February we’ve been invited by the owner of Mickey Ray’s BBQ to hold our dinner at their Milwaukee St. location in Boise, and their enclosed room holds 70+. At our next meeting we will be discussing new Idaho legislation. You don’t want to miss this.
For more info, contact Tony@IdahoOpenCarry.org

JK Idaho

Wish I could be there. Maybe I'll make it to the February one, and be able to haul my dad along as well. P.S. I happen to work as an intern at the Capitol, so I know what's going on with possible gun laws. Idaho ain't goin' anywhere bad, but will most likely change for the better (I hope).