• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC/CC Meet greet...Saturday 19 Jan . 9am Elies Family Restuarant...anyone...anyone?

vinchenzo

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm to introduce myself after this post.

I am trying my hardest to be able to make it to the rally, and I'm going to try and make it to the breakfast for a formal introduction to everyone. I'm new to open carry, so I believe the breakfast would be a great way to get some extra insight on all of it. Hopefully I'll see you all there.

carpman15

me and the fiancee plan to be there she may have to leave after the breakfast but i will be able to go to the capital if anyone wants to carpool from portage area that would help us out that way we would only have to take one vehicle down and i could ride back with someone if not thats fine too

Sorcice

gonna try to make it

I will try to make it as soon as I can. Getting off work at 10 so I can be there about 10:15-20 or so. Not sure if I will stay for the rally yet. Depends on how dead I am by noon hah.

-Sorcice

MKEgal

We had about 50 - long table + several booths.
No observed incidents of firearms being handled this time. :)
Food & good times appeared to be had by most. (One little kid didn't seem too happy to be there.)
Several people took pictures.