• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bill Nelson poll on new Assault Weapons Ban - vote and pass it on!

spacecoast321

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Lol, that poll disappeared real quick, now he's off to the women in combat thing...

I say let 'em see what combat is, so they have a little appreciation. Most women just plain don't get it.

77zach

--Moderator deleted per above--

Well, I like women who act like women. If they can shoot, all the better. But curves don't show up well in fatigues and combat boots.

In 77zach-land, women don't have the right to vote. Only males who are financially independent can vote or have any law making ability, lol. Blacks are also banned if they're Democrats, male or female. Acutally, well, never mind. If women have questions about politics, they can ask their husbands. It's not that I believe women are inferior, it's just that they're different and shouldn't serve in any law making capacity for reasons too long to go into. I know there are many women who would be better than many men, but in the main.....

Last edited by a moderator:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Curves ARE hard to spot in fatigues. Curves don't a person worth a damn. It's only body parts.

Ya'll just don't know how to stop pulling the roof down on your own heads... Promoting sexism through censorship only solidifies the Left's view of you as a bunch of sickos...

I think American Women need some perspective beyond the bedroom and the mall. Women around the globe are regularly executed for daring to seek out education and even simple hygiene. American Women have no idea what the real world is, and I think they'd become better people if they did. American Women are entitled to everything under the sun and refuse to engage in what so many others are persecuted for. American Women are throwing away the very same things that others around the world are dying for, and their attitude and willful annihilation of the family unit is apparent for it. The truth won't cease just because you censor it.

Leave the country and get some perspective, people! Women are not excluded from the cycle:

"Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage."

Women are in the fray, too, whether they want to be or not. You can act like the great protector to win yourself some curves to satisfy your hormones with, but that only makes it worse. I'd be thrilled to see a few of them stand up instead of choose dependency, the path to oppression. Don't really care what they look like... It's not about me.

I wonder if any of the women in Oleg Volk's photographs really exist... If I posted a few, would you censor that, too? Gosh, wouldn't want a girl to have a gun now, would we? Might clash with your ego for her to stand on her own...

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I know there are many women who would be better than many men, but in the main.....

I come to it from a different perspective... I find it sad that women have chosen to become nothing but objects while complaining about it... What you describe is an unfortunate reality. I don't believe a woman is inferior because of her gender. We're all born equal. I find it sad that they choose to discard that equality; something women around the globe are dying to obtain! There is no reason to better yourself if you don't have to... It invades almost every aspect of this nation now.

I'd rather be celibate than subject myself to being made a John of, and then insulted because I won't beat them... It's a common theme now, that a man isn't a man if he doesn't have baby mommas and beat them.... Find an American Woman who will respect a man who doesn't hit her and pay her for sex, I dare you! It's pathetic!

I haven't gone abroad in search of such, but it is just one of the many things you'll learn if you get out of your country and have a look around. America is not the paradise you think it is. The only reason people come here from foreign countries is the free ride! Get enough generations of free ride, and people forget where they came from, and end up going back...

The cycle repeats, not always on the same patch of dirt... Come on people, it isn't hard to understand this... The people flocking to America for a free ride are accelerating the path into oppression. They're importing the problems they left behind by skipping the 'profound truth' phase, going straight to abundance, then complacency, etc... Skipping the truth means you won't remember it and won't go back to it...

This ain't rocket surgery... Pull your head out of your agenda and pay attention!

Last edited:

77zach

Long Game

Find an American Woman who will respect a man who doesn't hit her and pay her for sex, I dare you! It's pathetic!

That's ridiculous but I understand your point. My wealthy uncle found a nice wife in Indonesia and brought her back here, so I understand the differences. Fred Reed at fredoneveything as done a fine analysis of modern American women at his blog.

Any way, since Jojo's title was the "long game" I'll post an interesting comment I found while foraging on the web. I think it's time to start thinking about stuff like this. I know Ixtow has left the country, but for those of us who have a "line in the sand" with the gun issue this might be something to talk about with friends and family:

"Not true–the police are now armed in “Great” Britain…exactly as tyranny does, armed thugs and disarmed subjects.

Your prediction might be right; almost surely, they will not risk going door-to-door.

They will make “assault rifles” illegal; and as you say, pick them off one by one, while killing the gun culture slowly.

They will tax the hell out of ammunition and demand ID’s for it.

Here’s how to resist it: coordinate with your assault-rifle friends. Show up peacefully at the range and use them–at least four of you. If you’re hassled there, be prepared to make a stand THERE–because at the range, you’re among people who at least agree with you, but may not have had the balls to stand alone. With four of you, and a bunch of others waiting for an example, they WILL back down. Have video running at all times.

If you’re not confronted at the range, all return to one person’s house and have a peaceful dinner…while remaining vigilant. The same rules apply; don’t back down, video running at all times.

The tricky part is returning to your individual homes–where you should have security cameras running as well. Will they have the patience to wait it out and attack you there? Possibly. You might die.

But by this time, you’ve uploaded the video–in fact, you should have been using Qik to upload the video live. Your act of defiance is out there now.

The principle is to force THEM to fire the first shot, visibly, publicly, while going about your own business peacefully. THAT is how to morally de-legitimize the State!

They MIGHT actually go door-to-door, to force us into a corner and shoot first; however the door-to-door might be seen as “shooting first”, so it’s not their best strategy…although they’ve been quite sloppy lately.

This is an absolute for me as well. I agree with you all–where the **** have they been with all the OTHER rights? But, like the prodigal son, I’ll welcome their returning back-bones with a feast.

Because IF they make a stand for this right with us, they’ll have learned a difficult and important lesson–everyone’s every right is important, not just the ones THEY care about.
Now let us repeat, and mean, our catechism:

I will not register my weapons.
I will not be fingerprinted like a criminal.
I will not relinquish my weapons."

it came from a comment on this article: http://ericpetersautos.com/2013/01/26/will-you-submit-obey/

Last edited: