• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thought Y'all Might Enjoy This - Piers Morgan vs. Ted Nugent

Robert318

I liked that video. Ted says it pretty good "Why do all the gun grabbers continually ignore the FACT that in areas with strict gun laws the crime rate is high and the areas where gun laws are few if at all and the citizens are armed the crime rate is or almost none existent."

It's ridiculous how the anti gun crowd is so quick to try and use a statistic about how another country with strict gun laws like the UK or Australia have so few gun violent crimes but stop there and never acknowledge that those places also have higher instances of other violent crimes like assault, rape, home invasions, etc. Of course they don't mention that because it not only would be counter productive to their cause it would also show how dumb and selfish their cause really is.

If they don't want a gun that's fine, if they don't want to pray or acknowledge the one true God, that's what individual self will and freedoms are about. The gun or God fearing community has never tried to cram our views down their throats but its ok for them to cram their views down ours and tell us we can't have or do. If we told them they had to have a gun and they had to worship Jesus, they would throw a big temper tantrum just like a immature 2 year old whinning and crying and then they would argue that you can't make us have a gun or tell us what religion we choose. But somehow it's ok to tell those of us that choose to not only own a gun but carry them, to tell us we can't or what kind we can have or even try some smoke and mirror bs like legislating something that lets us keep our guns but disarms our children.

IMHO those who try to unarm the American citizens are a sugar coated domestic terrorist trying to impose their evil desires on the weak and innocent even the children in far greater numbers than in any one school. They try to hide under the smoke screen of tragic events and monopolize with them in order to disarm the people or even give them the false since of arms being that those arms are inferior to the ones they possess, in order to be able to inflict their evil intentions on us. Again I say they are a sugar coated terrorist and should be dealt with as such. But us being civil should handle it morally and ethically but should not be tolerant to it. Example, if someone steals under cover of darkness or walks up in plan sight robs another are they both not treated the same, as a wrong as a crime. Then why do we tolerate people continually trying to take a right away from us that is not a right that they gave or that they control. I say to the anti crowd that if you don't want a gun that's your choice and respectfully will not try to make you have one but in turn I ask for the same respect the choice to have a gun is mine and don't try and make me go without.

Last edited:

Supertrapped

I love Ted Nugent. Not only good music but smart as well. And he is damn patriotic. Glad he put Piers in his place:cool:

sharkey

I loved when Ted called Morgan obsessed with guns. That was hilarious.

oops, different video.

[video=vimeo;58994462]http://vimeo.com/58994462[/video]

Last edited:

sharkey

New video

[video=youtube;pkjIMxf0VyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU[/video]