• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

James Yeager of Tactcal Responce is 'loosing it'

SteveInAshand

UPDATE: 5 min after I posted the below link and comments a layer friend of James got a hold oF him and they made a part 3 video were James is apologizing for going off, and so James is chilling out > GOOD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know him personally but he is passionate to the extreme. ( steroids ? ) he has a certain ADD-ADHD 'twitch' , guys like James make wonderful great friends & neighbors who will do anything for You.

James has not learned to be cool and so they are subject to being manipulated by more savvy operatives who can get guys like James to shoot 1st.

We have to be wise like Israel and be cool and keep a poker face.

I love this guy, but he is a hot head , young and very unwise in the way he shoots 1st then aim's his mouth later, none the less he is still a good guy just going off half cocked.

The Marxist left's loves this stuff they see him out in the open like a ripe peach , and they use him as he is a classic stereotype of a gun toting dangerous extremely angry white male right wing kook. ( which is not really but he wont be able to fight that if the media gets a hold of him )

If any of You know him then go and pull brother James back into the boat , we need to all be rowing at one speed....... PEACE.

VIDEO IN QUESTION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_C9QJ41Jx0

UPDATE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD5kuOMIVts

Last edited:

We-the-People

Call me a radical, looked like good advice to me (original video). He didn't advocate violence, just preparedness. Any who are not preparing to resist......by hiding weapons and ammunition......by stocking up supplies.......by preparing the necessary "kit" just in case.......well, good luck to them.

We still have our soap box and ballot box (though the ballot box is at least two years away)......but to not be prepared, physically, mentally, and materiel wise........is unwise. It is, in fact, a duty of all Americans to be in such a state AT ALL TIMES, not just now.

MainelyGlock

This guy offers some good advice, but for the most part I think he's a moron. He has amazing advice like how horrible and unreliable 1911's are, and how anyone who shoots and carries a .40S&W weapon has a small penis. Sounds credible to me! :rolleyes: