• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC lunch, Friday, 1/25/13, 11:30am, at Glory Days on Nutley Street in Fairfax

Geoffrey Griffith

Going to try

I will plan on attending its a little far from Old Town for a lunch but as long as no emergency comes up I should be able to slip away for a few hours.

IanB

Wow, literally down the street from me, but.. I'll be at work in DC on Friday. Too bad this wasn't in the evening.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Oh, drat ... my schedule is not going to permit it tomorrow. Darned school delays kept me from doing things I needed to do today in order to make it tomorrow. If all goes swimmingly, I might still make it, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

supranite90

glad i checked back here...i guess i'll set my alarm :p.....i'm pooped after working so many days in a row it all sorta blended together