• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Take this viral

Teej

FUQ = fair use quote; a quote of something at the link,

Heh. Haven't seen that one except here on OCDO. Most people are not going to come up with that definition of "FUQ" especially given how it can/would be pronounced as a word. Depending on how you choose to pronounce the "Q", it comes across either as "da fuq?" as in "WTF?"....or "F you"

motoxmann

Heh. Haven't seen that one except here on OCDO. Most people are not going to come up with that definition of "FUQ" especially given how it can/would be pronounced as a word. Depending on how you choose to pronounce the "Q", it comes across either as "da fuq?" as in "WTF?"....or "F you"

that was part of the humor in creating it haha. my exploitation of it turned into:

DAFUQ! please (damnit all, fair user quote, please) haha

eye95 started it, and the few of us that were in that thread started spreading it and watching the funnyness unfold in other threads that it gets used in haha

Last edited: