Thread: courage campaign to "confront" walmart

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement

courage campaign to "confront" walmart

I got this in mail from the courage campaign institute. It was marked....this will get walmarts attention. If you live in the neighborhood this is a heads up.
    These people may be small time, but they are trying to ride the wave.

Msg John, on Tuesday, January 15th, I'm traveling to Danbury, CT to confront Wal-Mart at their store just 15 minutes from where the shooting occurred in December -- located on Newtown Road, of all places. Joined by survivors of gun violence and our allies at, MomsRising, and, Courage Campaign will deliver nearly 300,000 signatures calling on Wal-Mart to do their part to help end gun violence by ending sales of assault rifles. We're also going to deliver a personal letter from survivors and families affected by gun violence at Virginia Tech, Aurora, CO and Tucson, AZ calling on Wal-Mart's top executives to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

I do not see walmart as part of the problem. Why are these people not on the doorsteps of every governmental mental health person?

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

earth's crust
    I'll go over and wear a Walmart shirt and say "I'll take that, thanks" ... shred shred shred ... lol