• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No charges for NBC host over ammunition magazine

WalkingWolf

I agree, there ought to be limits to the First Amendment.:rolleyes:

I said nothing about limits to the first amendment. Don't put words in my mouth I did not say, that makes you a liar when you do that. Breaking the laws has nothing to do with first amendment. Nothing stopped his speech without breaking the law. So I guess you would be OK with rape in the name of journalism?

OC for ME

I said nothing about limits to the first amendment. Don't put words in my mouth I did not say, that makes you a liar when you do that. Breaking the laws has nothing to do with first amendment. Nothing stopped his speech without breaking the law. So I guess you would be OK with rape in the name of journalism?
Dude, you got punked. B92FSL is a liberal, I recommend that you read and enjoy the show. Taking it personal is more work than she deserves.

Quick Draw

It's almost as if they decided that the mere act of possessing a metal box with a spring inside of it isn't that freaking big of a deal. Hmm...

Freedom1Man

It's almost as if they decided that the mere act of possessing a metal box with a spring inside of it isn't that freaking big of a deal. Hmm...

If it is against the laws then the laws need to be either enforced OR declared VOID for EVERYONE. It's called equal protection under the law.

If it is against the law in that state to even possess a thirty round magazine and it was clearly shown that he was in possession of one then he needs to be charged. The failure to charge for that 'crime' opens up the whole door way barring all mala prohibitas crime from being charged, ever.

If they will not charge him then they should not charge anyone else with ANY mala prohibita crime. It's that simple.

Last edited:

Freedom1Man

Agreed. My point was that the law itself is silly.

I agree that most laws on the books are silly. This forum does have in the rules though that we will not condone the breaking of even silly laws.

I don't even agree with that rule 100% but I do my best to follow it. Realistically, who on this site is going to simply hand over their guns when it becomes illegal to own guns? For the purposes of following the rules of this forum we have all agreed that we will condone the following of the law until it's ruled unconstitutional.

It's the fact that most laws on the books are Mala Prohibita and have no just function in a free society.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/alaska
It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.