• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane OC donut fest, Saturday, Jan 26th

o2ryan

Date change to the 26th to accommodate the Olympia event.

We are overdue for a face to face. Let's take care of that.

Same place, Donut Parade on Hamilton Ave, 9 AM.

See you there.

Last edited by a moderator:

BobR

I would love to be there, but plan on being close to Olympia by that time next Saturday. Maybe the next Sat would work out better.

bob

o2ryan

I would love to be there, but plan on being close to Olympia by that time next Saturday. Maybe the next Sat would work out better.

bob

Bob, you are a little to subtle. Let's go ahead and change the date to the 26th. I can't seem to change the thread title, but will do my best to communicate the date change.

BobR

Bob, you are a little to subtle. Let's go ahead and change the date to the 26th.

Wait until I tell the people at work I am subtle, although I think they already know. Some have even said subtle is my middle name, or is that, subtle isn't my middle name?? Well, whatever, I should be able to make the 26th.

bob

40grit

the donut parade

Bob, you are a little to subtle. Let's go ahead and change the date to the 26th. I can't seem to change the thread title, but will do my best to communicate the date change.

I too should be able to make the 26th. What Bob said/or eluded to on the 19th.

o2ryan

I want to wish all my friends going to Olympia this weekend safe travel and a thank you for representing. Wish I could join you.

On another note, I have invited SCSO Deputy Mark Gregory to join us at Donut Parade next weekend. He is very accepting of the OC community and hopefully will be able to attend.

See you all then!

fetch

Bump to the top.

It was interesting standing at the capital and protesting.
We need to plan, and carry out, a couple of events in Spokane this year. Give it a thought this week and we can discuss Saturday.

Jeff Hayes

It was interesting standing at the capital and protesting.
We need to plan, and carry out, a couple of events in Spokane this year. Give it a thought this week and we can discuss Saturday.

Agreed how about a march on the PFD or city council LOL

Thor80

My son has a Basketball game at 1030, but I'll be there for a bit first thing. See y'all there!

Last edited:

o2ryan

Thank you to everyone who showed up today, we had an amazing turnout of around 30 people! I am sorry that I did not get to see or say hi to everyone, but I hope you all had a good time and made some new friends.