• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane OC donut fest, Saturday, Jan 26th

sirtirithon

Awesome turnout!!! Wish i could have been more social but had to keep the kids in check lol! Great to see everyone!

Nice getting to chat with you, Ben!

I agree, it was a great turn out! So much so I think we should consider a different meeting location next time. Donut Parade was pretty cramped! Any ideas?

fetch

I too, want to thank those who took time out of their day to show up. We have a lot of things going on with the city and I will post a separate link.
The number of people we had today was exceptional, prior to this we have only had 8 to10 at the most. If we have another meeting of more people, then yes we will look for another place.
Any and all ideas are more than welcome.

LarryM

It was a great turnout! Enjoyed meeting you all and looking forward to the next meeting! Lived in Spokane 10+ yrs and have never been to that place! Good people. excellent coffee!