• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Humble Request to a resident of Port Angeles WA, need response in the next 24 hours

PatriotNvestor

So we've got a trip planed to Victoria, leaving on Monday and I found out that the winter schedule for the black ball only has one run each direction per day...and we've got to be in the ferry line at 7:30. None of the gun stores or pawn shops are opening up at that hour...

Is there a kind resident of Port Angeles with whom I could drop off an unloaded handgun in a locked case? I'm willing to offer some compensation for the trouble. I'd have to drop at about 7 or earlier Monday morning and retrieve at 5:30 or 6:00
PM Friday when we return and head back south.

drop me a line if you can help, I've turned on subscriptions to get notified of replies to this post..

jeeper1

I'm just west of Sequim.
If you don't get a better offer, I can help you.
It's been years since I've been awake at that time of night.